Encounter: Stef

She had told me she has had some sort of bug so hasn't been doing,g appts past few days
Any pics of her. I'm seriously thinking of giving her a try but would like to see what she like.
Seen her several months ago after breaking away from the trio but then she disappeared for a while. Have texted, exchanged messages and she recalls our meetings but haven't been able to pin her down for another meeting. Has anybody else been lucky enough to catch her?
I also would like to give her a shot. Is she still around?
Also, I have seen several #'s for her; anyone have any idea on what is the current best # to reach her?
Yes, still around and current number is in heading of this review. Tcb can use some work so communication can sometimes be hit or miss.
S
Why the one-year bump?
The return of ?
The return of ? Originally Posted by Scoot642
Holy hell I hope so. She does have a tendency to disappear and randomly pop back up, but I'm not holding my breath...
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed