Fake boobs and tattoos

I personally am not a fan of tat's. I am a HUGE fan of fake boobs! My last two girlfriends had them and I did not encourage them either way to get them. Well, inside my head I did. It is a choice for you Destiny. There are good/bad doctors and my last one had the best shape/feel to them!! The one thing I have heard is that some girls wish they went bigger the first time. I don't know you, but if you want them, I think you will like them. I pretty much only go for the fake boob girls at the strip clubs. I have a friend (only a friend) who strips and the fake boobs give her more business than when she didn't have any. There are forums out on the internet that talk about people who want them asking for advice. I can look up the doctor if you want as I don't recall his name.

You might here guys say nooooo, but I bet they are the first ones to look when they see a hottie and a cropped shirt showing them off.

Good luck in your decision. Originally Posted by buysellhd
I'm only looking becuase I'm playing the Real or Fake game.

It is too each their own and I probably love the site of huge boobs when I was a baby (had a wet nurse) but now I'm grown up and I'd rather see itty bitty titties that DD, especially if they are fake.
I want them to help give me a little more confidence. I would love to have more business, however that is not why I want to get them. I just don't want to lose anyone over it.. If i did find some more friends because of them that would be good too though! lol
I like tattoos on a girl. Some fishnets, dark eye make-up, deep red lipstick and some tattoos on a girl screams sex to me. It gives her that dark edgy look...a tattoo'd girl always makes me wonder just how adventurous, enthusiastic, energetic and dirty she'll be in bed. The most fun, dirty sex I've ever had is with a tattoo'd girl.
Fake boobs don't do it for me. Most just look cartoonish to me. I'd always prefer the real deal, even if they are small.
I want them to help give me a little more confidence. I would love to have more business, however that is not why I want to get them. I just don't want to lose anyone over it.. If i did find some more friends because of them that would be good too though! lol Originally Posted by destiny_j32
You don't need tits when you have an ass like that. :-)

Seriously though, if your C cup stats are accurate then I don't think your boobs are limiting your business. It is probably the services you offer. I don't want to beat a dead horse cause I have already asked and it is your decision, but a girl that limits her services to everything covered may limit their clientele to around 30% of whats out there. A lot of guys see that and don't give a girl a second look. Some guys just go for the BJ, and if if is covered they just won't bother at all.

Tats are cool, I don't have any and probably never would but I like the colorful artsy ones that are well done.
  • cynic
  • 11-24-2012, 11:23 AM
As with anything, don't go overboard.

If you have a small frame, don't get DD cups installed. As for ink, I heard once that "tattoos on women should be discovered, not displayed" and feel that is a great statement. Not only applicable for women either. I have always felt that tattoos should have a couple rules: 1) No names except mother and children...everyone else is temporary, but Mom and kids are forever; 2) Get no tattoos that you would not be willing to show your grandmother or your grandkids, design or location.

Personally, I find excess to be a turnoff, be it too large of fake tits, too many or too large of tattoos, too overweight, too underweight, too much makeup, etc.
I'd have to say I agree with Roy and Cynic, too. You look fine to me, and as Roy says if the stats are correct no kissing and bb are a common limiter to many as intimacy is an indicated trait lots of guys like, too. Cynic quotes the idea of Thoreau--less is more.
I looove tattoos...I think they can be beautiful, as long as a talented, and qualified artist does your work!
I like women.
If you do/don't have tat's or man mades because it's your choice to do so, I think that's sexy in itself.

Self confidence is sexy.
well I have fake boobs and i
I have had fake boobs for ten years. My surgery did not leave scars and I didn't lose any sensitivity. Still very responsive. Also have tattoos but they are not very noticeable, I have seen clients several times before noticing. I really don't like tattoos but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Love the boobs though, well worth the money, excellent doctor.
I can personally testify that Stacy in KC has one of the best, if not the best, set of man-mades I have ever seen. Beautiful in every regard. I think "flawless" describes them breast ... I mean best.
I have had fake boobs for ten years. My surgery did not leave scars and I didn't lose any sensitivity. Still very responsive. Also have tattoos but they are not very noticeable, I have seen clients several times before noticing. I really don't like tattoos but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Love the boobs though, well worth the money, excellent doctor. Originally Posted by stacy in kc
hey stacy would you mind sending me the info on the doctor you used? id like to check into it
Might check with Kimmy on the downside also...
Might check with Kimmy on the downside also... Originally Posted by ekim008
thanks!
  • FLA
  • 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Yours are perfect, don't change a thing!