Bosch: The Garden of Earthly Delights

Anova444, you can satisfy that earthly delight with me, anytime. Originally Posted by lilsmurf
I see lots of fun activities in our future.
Understanding what it is to be a sensual Dom (not into the brutal component of the Dom/Sub thingy). Love the act of having someone you care for submit for their pleasure...total turn on.

Soon, I would like to do the same by submitting...but only after I've fleshed this role out a bit.
Inner slut run wild, whoa...
Why the desire to be the center of attention at a shemale gangbang is on my mind recently is beyond me....just sound like it needs to be on the bucket list!
My delight is to be with two ladies, one whome I am servicing, either orally or otherwise and the other has a strpa ona nd is taking me from behind. Kind of liek a sandwich with me int he middle.

The other would be the delight discussed earlier in the thread of being tied up, blindfolded and then having hte lady I'm with haver her way with me.
It should be towards the top of your bucket list, IMO.
Mine would be to bind Anova's hands, and attach them to a hook about 6 feet high on a wall. I would then rip her clothes off, tearing her panties, and leaving them tattered and torn on her body. I would then spank her and tell her that she is my slave. I would then grab her vibrator and stimulate her right to the point of orgasm - and then stop.

I would back away.

I would go and get a drink, and then finish it.

Then I would grab the vibrator and see if she would beg for me to finish her. Getting her close and then making her scream out loud, "fuck me with your cock!".

I would make her scream it again.

Then I would spank her until her gorgeous ass was red, and then fuck her hard and fast until her legs shook and she orgasmed over and over again.
My current Earthly delight would be to give a blow job to a shemale, then be taken from behind and then give it to her in the glory hole as well. That would then complete my list of sexual activities I want to do in my life--all the rest are done.
These are all great, keep them coming. I'm taking notes. Happy Diver, I'm hosting a glory hole in November and you may be able to cross those last two items off your "To-Do" list.
What Anova? No response on my idea?
I would have to get to know and trust you before I let you tie me up. Maybe some day. In the mean time, perhaps I can tie you up...
You do know me. I met you last week. You would only recognize my email name.
One meeting doesn't allow me to know and trust you enough to allow you to tie me up. BTW I got your last e-mail but lost it in the shuffle, hammer.

You do know me. I met you last week. You would only recognize my email name. Originally Posted by swingmaster
I saw this photo in a psychology book; the section had someting to do with interpretation of dreams
These are all great, keep them coming. I'm taking notes. Happy Diver, I'm hosting a glory hole in November and you may be able to cross those last two items off your "To-Do" list. Originally Posted by anova444
You're going to have shemales there? Cool! Sending you a pm.