Providers that are unkept

Unkempt is an adjective that literally means “not well-combed.” It is usually used to describe a person's appearance, although it can also be applied to objects. Unkept is an adjective that means “not kept” or “neglected,” but it's not usually used for people.

IJS
So.... your posts are very interesting.
Do you ever think you might over analyze things?
You could possible be suffering from p**sy deprivation?

Just a thought....

TT
Over analyzing? Or just speaking English?
Now the real question is why are you so desperately seeking attention in coed?
19 reviews in 9 years?
Something wrong with your pussy? Or just no one buying?
From your daily posting I’m gonna go with no one buying.
Think what you think. No worries.

I'm just having some fun.

No proof is necessary.

It's my personality to jab at those who are less educated in this HOBBY world. With exception to gals who might need guidance.
If you haven't figured that out yet... then ... YOUR bad ....as in have very few clues ....

Muuuuah!
TT
So.... your posts are very interesting.
Do you ever think you might over analyze things?
You could possible be suffering from p**sy deprivation?

Just a thought....

TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Yes your education shines through.
Possibly next time you’ll sound as smart as you seem to think you are.
I can't stand it when after the session, they say I can shower but there is no soap or no towels or both. The bathroom look like a tornado and a hurricane went through it.
Possibly next time you’ll sound as smart as you seem to think you are. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
LOL. Grain of salt.
Go on with your bad self... Mr. Krink(WHATEVER)....
It's too bad you don't have actual intelligent feedback.

I can't stand it when after the session, they say I can shower but there is no soap or no towels or both. The bathroom look like a tornado and a hurricane went through it. Originally Posted by CG2014
EEEK! So, after busting a nut ... I know it's important to clean up. Fresh towels ... a clean shower tops off the experience!
LOL. Grain of salt.
Go on with your bad self... Mr. Krink(WHATEVER)....
It's too bad you don't have actual intelligent feedback.

Originally Posted by Torre Tames
If you had intelligent feedback, you wouldn’t have responded with the attitude, and I would not be pointing out your total lack of intelligence.
Just call me C**TBUSTER

Sorry for your lack of business... possibly shutting your trap and opening your legs will correct your lackluster demand.
But I doubt that old ass flower has any pollen to attract bees, so you’ll just have to figure out what to do with the cobwebs and flies.
God damn this thread warms my heart! I can feel all the love radiating thru my keyboard! Old times....
God damn this thread warms my heart! I can feel all the love radiating thru my keyboard! Old times.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know ... right? HA!

Well, to each their own. I find it quite entertaining ... ;-)

Back to the subject .... Dirty Feet ... Grody Fingernails ... tunafish p*ssy.
Those gals need to get a clue ....
If the feet not right the pussy probably ain't right either... I wear heels, flip flops, sandals and tennis shoes and my feet are not dirty and black.. The first thing that hits the tub when you shower is your feet!!! So no reason for dirty feet ugly polish maybe but the foot should always be clean
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2020, 04:53 PM
Possibly next time you’ll sound as smart as you seem to think you are. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
TT a genius in her own head, this dummy had taught her plenty of lessons on what not to do in the hobby, especially when it comes to putting her own foot in her mouth LMAO. I hope the guidance given doesn't stick for their own good
I have a tough time understanding bitter people.
They make their own lives miserable and try to take it out on the rest of the world. Sad situation.

Went to the spa ... with another great provider friend today. Fun time! Full bar and great conversation. Even with the stupid mask.

But, we left with beautiful soft feet and superb manicure.

Gotta love it!
I prefer to see women who I know to be unkept.

I do not prefer to see women who are unkempt.
  • BLM69
  • 09-02-2020, 07:14 PM
I have a tough time understanding bitter people.
They make their own lives miserable and try to take it out on the rest of the world. Sad situation.

Went to the spa ... with another great provider friend today. Fun time! Full bar and great conversation. Even with the stupid mask.

But, we left with beautiful soft feet and superb manicure.

Gotta love it! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Are you BS'ing us right now? Congratulations on getting your feet done like most ladies do weekly, glad you were able to communicate with regular folks finally! How about some current updates pics for us?