Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

Ze, please let me know if they mention me in the story and my 1.3" of dangling death. Otherwise the whole thing is tainted.
Guys -- be sure and visit your atf. Save her the stress of screening the newbies.
Have fun, all.
And be safe.
Guys -- be sure and visit your atf. Save her the stress of screening the newbies.
Have fun, all.
And be safe. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
+1
Everyone play safe and screen well. Give your ATF a hug and kiss.
they did say a web site from north texas get ready this may get wild and interesting i just hope is not
like black tuesday in houston
If you have a face pic and alot to lose if exposed, I suggest you take your face pic down or blur your face pics ijs
I think I'm in trouble. Lol. Don't know if I should watch our not. Yikes
My guess is the story is already written and screen shots are already taken. So it may be a little late to take the pics down.
My guess is the story is already written and screen shots are already taken. So it may be a little late to take the pics down. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
True but i am referring to the new onslaught of visitors who click out of curiousity. So let's say your a provider and ur hiding ur lifestyle from friends, family, exhubby , ex pimp, etc etc etc Sort of hard to deny if u have ur face showing
Damn, all I can say is damn.
Hoping they mention some of ladies here are making 6 figures...
Just think of all the NEW TALENT slip sliding in...!
Isn't this too much drama for TV? Nope...
Damm i hope they use my avatar no they would not dare or would they
True but i am referring to the new onslaught of visitors who click out of curiousity. So let's say your a provider and ur hiding ur lifestyle from friends, family, exhubby , ex pimp, etc etc etc Sort of hard to deny if u have ur face showing Originally Posted by Thatdude
Good point TD. I bet traffic pics up after the story.
I wonder who will be the provider of the day? I hope her family isn't watching.
The promo has an urgent male voice breathlessly saying: A North Texas website is grading prostitutes. Why aren't police shutting it down?
The Monday show is being produced by the "I-team," which includes investigative reporter Ginger Allen. Ginger did a similar expose on eros.com a few years ago.