Woman who keeps sucking while cumming

It's very nice. She ties my hands to the headboard and takes control. When I'm cumming she's usually sucking hard and either squeezing and pulling my balls or shoving a dildo or several fingers in and out of my assignment. I'm left shuddering and covered in sweat.
Pretty sure almost every provider I've had, I had to hold back from doing this. Just too sensitive. There have been a couple that have recognized this and just kept me in their mouth and sensually used their mouth/tongue to milk out the last drops that were REALLY great. That slow and deep pull like a tight pussy that needs every bit inside of it.
Both of my two provider CIM's were like that.
while no longer in dallas, Daphne Hart kept sucking until I came a second time. I mentioned I had never had a bj like that and she says "well you didn't tell me to stop"
while no longer in dallas, Daphne Hart kept sucking until I came a second time. I mentioned I had never had a bj like that and she says "well you didn't tell me to stop" Originally Posted by bobcatalpha3-6
Always heard good things about Daphne Hart's bj skills. I think she is based in Houston now.
It's been a good day when you're begging her to stop. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Yeah, it's also a good day when they have you tensed up, and standing awkwardly on your toes with a death grip on whatever furniture you can get your hands on.
Yeah, it's also a good day when they have you tensed up, and standing awkwardly on your toes with a death grip on whatever furniture you can get your hands on. Originally Posted by izzy32
Right!
  • b2pop
  • 05-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Tori Capelli was the queen of doing that and she actually loved watching your toes and fingers curl while your face puckered with the intensity of it all. Shit now I'm wanting me some Tori again.
Check sum reviews n pm me?
Anna lane did this for me for the first time ever. Agreed never want anything less..

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=280958
That's some hot stuff!!!!

Back fro the ASPD days!!!!! 😀
I have a little fling on the side that loves my cum. She says it taste great. She will suck every drop. I wish I could fuck her mouth every day
Lilly lain does that.
Yes, we exist. While I like hear "ok, ok. You can stop", I know how sensitive junior can get for some gents. So, I try to pay attention to the gents body language.