Hunting for FBSM

Not quite yet-- but I am returning to the DFW area (likely Galleria/Far N. Dallas) in the near future. I'm a former LMT that has offered massage here from time to time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Will be sure to keep an eye out for your return.

I offer fbsm, mutual touch, tantric etc. I also have fbsm specials Originally Posted by sexykim2008

Sounds like someone I need to visit quite soon!
Thanks for all the info! Since there's a list brewing, KimmyKat should be in it!

L4F
[QUOTE=Luv4Fun;1061151873]So, I love the pros of ECCIE - minimal TOFTT with a bit of research. But I'm not a full-service guy and am seeking FBSM L1/L2. To those who like FBSM - do you have a preferred hunting ground outside ECCIE as most women here seem to be full service who will do a rub.

And I know, Lindsey Lacey and Terralyn are fantastic, but out of reach for my appointment windows - I'm in Plano/Richardson area. :-( If anyone wants to share their unicorn knowledge - happy to listen .

Thank you sweetie! I appreciate you
Have you tried Callie Jones ?
I hear she’s awesome
Good luck babe!
i was going to also suggest Callie Jones. She is incredible, beautiful, professional and provides a wonderful massage experience.
[QUOTE=TerraLyn;1061156720]
So, I love the pros of ECCIE - minimal TOFTT with a bit of research. But I'm not a full-service guy and am seeking FBSM L1/L2. To those who like FBSM - do you have a preferred hunting ground outside ECCIE as most women here seem to be full service who will do a rub.

And I know, Lindsey Lacey and Terralyn are fantastic, but out of reach for my appointment windows - I'm in Plano/Richardson area. :-( If anyone wants to share their unicorn knowledge - happy to listen .

Thank you sweetie! I appreciate you
Have you tried Callie Jones ?
I hear she’s awesome
Good luck babe! Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
Thank you, TL! You are awesome! I can’t wait for our 4 handed session! It’s going to be a lot of fun!
i was going to also suggest Callie Jones. She is incredible, beautiful, professional and provides a wonderful massage experience. Originally Posted by neck_tie
Thank you very much NT! Sorry our schedules haven’t matched up lately. Let’s change that in 2019!
BeccaB also has an ad on rubratings

https://dallas.rubratings.com/121282
Last I knew she is located in Allen not far from 75 and exchange.
This is a great thread and hope it keeps going as new awesome providers join ECCIE. There are a number of us that only seek FBSM w/L2 options and not L3.
^^^for what you described... CALLIE JONES (mic drop)
+1 for the FBSM w/L2 option. Sometimes you just need to chill...
BeccaB also has an ad on rubratings

https://dallas.rubratings.com/121282
Last I knew she is located in Allen not far from 75 and exchange. Originally Posted by 69farmerjohn69
I would love to see a list of ladies who offer FBSM, FV, MT and L2. Most of the ads on rubratings don't specify what is or is not available.
Great idea. L1 can be a lot of fun when performed by the right lady and I have been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion as some ladies uh.....getting a little carried away. Lol
Go see Journey in Addison. She's on rubratings. An attractive, young, slender African-American woman. She's not FS, but provides L1 at the very end. She massages the entire body from head to toe. It's worth it.

https://dallas.rubratings.com/121147
  • Quark
  • 02-02-2019, 08:34 AM
Nicole is trained and gives a very good massage, followed by a sensual rub that is quite good and then a nice nude L1. She is not FS or L2, but some touching is available. She is easy on the eyes too! Plan ahead as she books up quickly.
See my review:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2499133
Can't go wrong list:
Bliss of DFW L3
Callie Jones L2
TerraLyn L1
Thai Jessica L2
Brooke Doll L3
BeeTheGreatest if she ever goes back to L1

All of these will work out any kinks that ail you, most will stretch you, and they are all consistently professional in TCB and LMT level massage. All look like their showcases, too! None of the rub-tug-out nonsense prevalent on Rubratings.

Still waiting to experience Grace Preston's FBSM...

Time to book my massage lol!