Panties or thongs

Yes yes yes, boy shorts..... so hot!!!
cotillion panties. nothing like them.
Tara, A thong on you as long as it's pushed aside!!! Originally Posted by angusranch
You got it sir.
(They're coming off anyway) But whatever the gent request babe, and I like the thongs (all colors) mama... the boy shorts from Victoria Secret is what I like to wear also. Hold up, most my underwear are from Vicky's.

Besos,
Tatiana
  • Rebel
  • 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Tatiana,

Any time you want to go to Vicky's shopping just let me know then we can have a fashion show afterwards......
I am a big fan of thongs. For one they are sexy as hell, but they also fill really good when you have them on. So men and woman what do you like. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I like whatever you're wearing baby
Boy shorts

The best way to "TOP" it off is with an underboob shirt!!

Gratuitous Megan Fox

Tatiana,

Any time you want to go to Vicky's shopping just let me know then we can have a fashion show afterwards...... Originally Posted by Rebel
Hey lets do this Papi.... BTW, in your avatar, theres a Bentley, and I want a new photo shoot. (wink, wink) fashion show applies.

Tatiana Blaze
Personally, I think I'd look out of place in either. I'll stick with jockey shorts.
Tara Honey your cute tush would look good in
Granny Panties !!!!!!!!!!!
If panties are sexy and trendy (e.g. from VS) i am fine, otherwise thongs are good too....I just enjoy the pleasure of removing them...!!

PE
  • fawn
  • 03-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Depends on the body. Some ladies just should not wear a thong. Ever. Originally Posted by bigdave
You're so right baby, that is exactly why I dont wear them.....
thongs are made for ladies that have some junk in their trunks ....
now I do look pretty hot in the boy shorts.....
Tara Honey your cute tush would look good in
Granny Panties !!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Redsan
lol
Something sexy from Victoria Secret. Yummmmmmmmmm!
BOTH!!!

netman