Encounter: Ker St vacation

Try this link: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-door/38763913 Originally Posted by Nick4996
Too bad that ad is from 2 years ago. I'd be up there every week if the girls looked like the ones in the ad
We all know the pix are not the girls BUT 2 weeks before the border closed in 2020 Ker[ jen} texted me a pic of "new girl". I was going anyway but when I showed up it was really her! And she was 20, and she was beautiful and giggly and I had so much fun I went back the next week to try to do a duo with her and the other new girl but only the other new girl was available and she was wonderful. I brought them masks and gloves and newports and almost got it again up for jen who was very thankful. next week border shutdown and obviously didnt go back for 16 months.IMO hit and miss like anywhere but in 15 visits or so always got bbbj and cfs with reasonably attractive woman for a cd benji which is a gift compared to the pros in Buff that want 2bills for hhr
Same thing happened to me back then. Ker ran an ad on leolist showing a hot Asian doll in a sexy white outfit, pretty face, body and big boobs. So went there. Got another girl, had a great session. Showered after then MMS comes in asking how things went before getting dressed, while playing with junior trying to get me to go for another session. She brings in another girl to show off who ended up being the exact same girl dressed the same as in the LL ad. So on rare occasions it does happen.
I can agree with Zoller...$400 US dollars with exchange rate can get solos, duos and trios once in a while.....Asian woman have that clear, blemish free, soft skin, among other attributes that our local SP lack.... I went to Lucky Tree thurs, had great facial massage, no other. I got the free 11th card to use for half off. All these years, if she massages your back for more than half hour, extras are off 90% of the time.