Encounter: Asa at Asian Stars

• Hsing
  • 05-28-2023, 07:24 AM
Any tattoos ?
A small ine on her right foot
what about that thingy that hangs out her pooper? someone said something about this and another verified. Any update? does it wiggle or move or slither like a snail out of its shell?
what about that thingy that hangs out her pooper? someone said something about this and another verified. Any update? does it wiggle or move or slither like a snail out of its shell? Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
Just a rumor Kimchi from a hater. I’ve DATO her several times and it’s nice and smooth and clean.
what about that thingy that hangs out her pooper? someone said something about this and another verified. Any update? does it wiggle or move or slither like a snail out of its shell? Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
I remember that member/members who said this about her. Hmmm...... I'm pretty sure those handles are banned.
I remember that member/members who said this about her. Hmmm...... I'm pretty sure those handles are banned. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Just a rumor Kimchi from a hater. I’ve DATO her several times and it’s nice and smooth and clean. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Well then I am going to set an appointment and DATO and my tongue is going to tickle her sigmoid colon
Anyone check out Asa's newest pics online
Does she look like newest pics online?
Yes
New pics are gorgeous
Does she look like newest pics online? Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Even better in person.
I wonder if she has any of those outfits.
New pics are gorgeous Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Looks like Cristal even got a few new pics today
Im going to print them out and see if she'll autogragh them.
With love of course.
Well then I am going to set an appointment and DATO and my tongue is going to tickle her sigmoid colon Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
So how was your appt with Asa? Review coming?