Street Walkers

The streetz have dried up. I have a few street hoez to share. May post a couple of reviewz as they were above avg quality street hoes. GP has cleaned up the streetz.

BTW, the best top notch street girls work the Meacham/I-35W area in FW. They walk from west to east along Meacham. Most seem like dancer types and a few have had implants. LE will park at that gas station on the other side of I-35W though to "keep an eye" on thingz. Definitely worth a stroll if you like rare findz.... Originally Posted by Logan
Good to see you back Logan!
  • fryec
  • 10-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Wb Logan!
Welcome back Logan...
Logan welcome back ! Kotter
The streetz have dried up. I have a few street hoez to share. May post a couple of reviewz as they were above avg quality street hoes. GP has cleaned up the streetz.

BTW, the best top notch street girls work the Meacham/I-35W area in FW. They walk from west to east along Meacham. Most seem like dancer types and a few have had implants. LE will park at that gas station on the other side of I-35W though to "keep an eye" on thingz. Definitely worth a stroll if you like rare findz.... Originally Posted by Logan
Thanks for responding to the PMs Logan! ...but I cruised that area that night and found nothing. Are we talking the area closer to Buck's or closer to the interstate? Any info?
I'd like Meacham details, too.. I happened to be near the day after Logan posted, and thought for a moment about cruising it, but I was time-squeezed and I passed..
The streets have dried up, with LE enforcement. Almost everyone has internet access these days.. It's easier and safer to conduct business on sites like this.. I remember the old days, before ASPD was around..
They are out there you just have to get out of the car now of days and go get them out of the store ie St. Augstine are. In that area there are a few blondes. Try garland off 635 shilo down the street from carmax there are so motels be careful le on patrol.
But today I seen a redhead off 183 and esters by the 711 but when I was headed back she was on the north side of the highway and uncle Leo was waiting for her. From what I seen from my rig she looks worth it.
oh yeah the Galaxy Chrome shop is still crawling with lot lizards (crackheads) at night.
I have seen a couple in this area but surprisingly they were past Oakland heading east to a strip of Apartments that have been refurbished for the area and before the old hardware store.....A white chick plays....cant remember her name but she held every drop and a latina chick that I took to the golf course to let her do her business....

Thanks Logan...I will check that area out
a latina chick that I took to the golf course to let her do her business.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
that would be Meadowbrook golf course?

first time I ever saw 2 guys kiss.. many years ago.. I'm walking to the 6th Green at Meadowbrook.. the Par 3, with an apartment building northeast of the Green.. 2 young guys walk out, embrace, kiss.. I'm like "what the Hell did I just see"?!

I don't remember, but I was so shocked, I probably 4-putted
Not from here
A transplant. So geographically I'm challenged.
GPS damm dear everything.
If you have specific address to cruise I'm inn
Pm me if needed.

HH I never seen anything. Ever. But Amps lol.
Am I in wrong area.
Spot on Chung....I was parked in the parking lot....All you could see was her head going up and down
when did the cruising on hh end? I remember u-turning up and down the street, everyone driving super slow to see who would pull up next to them Originally Posted by prolatarian
LOL, that used to be my hunting grounds or should I say hunted grounds.
Sam Moon and friends took over that area. A dead pimp and some threats
and the ladies moved on.
it was always south of sam moon but i do recall those days early on sat and sun am rhere were lots of car girls and some were damm cute, but i do not remember a dead pimp is that true and when was that
it was always south of sam moon but i do recall those days early on sat and sun am rhere were lots of car girls and some were damm cute, but i do not remember a dead pimp is that true and when was that Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
By referring to Sam Moon and friends, I was referring to the Korean "take over" of HH and that area.
The incident occurred 10 or more years ago. My SW lady friends told me about it.