Guidelines - So many do not seem to understand them....

It's comedy day on eccie!! Woohoo!! About time we had some fun around here!
  • Loxly
  • 05-29-2017, 12:46 PM
Guidelines vs. Rules

Having had to enforce certain things in the past I've had to explain this to people who "push the limits".

A rule is straight forward. Black and white. "Thou shalt not....".

Guidelines permit flexibility and are subject to the parameters and determination of others (Mods).
I'm starting to wonder myself LOL

Hey Whispers I posted an EPIC HJ review in Las Vegas. It was taken down, deleted. When did they start allowing that?
this..ugh..talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

(wow, really under his skin)

Hmmm, lets see. I am supposed to "logically discuss" a ridiculous, insulting generalization of sex workers...

What is to discuss?: Drivel from a bitter old misogynist. You are not looking to really discuss. You are just spreading hate and then crying when you get called out for it. Perhaps it is due to, deep down inside, hating your own life and your pathetic existence. Whatever it is, you bring your hatred onto this board and people respond in kind.

Before you continue crying like a bitch about how you are treated by me and others, why don't you get YOUR house in order and become a better person first?

You want to blame others for your problems. At this point in time, the fact that you are a disgrace is no-one's fault but your own.

Change your ways and maybe life will get better. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Judge Ellen has spoken. Case closed
Judge Ellen has spoken. Case closed Originally Posted by Whispers
OK, so here is big problem: Nobody give a shit about Grandma Ellen or anything she has to say! She is about as relevant as a soiled Depend diaper.

What I wrote is the truth. Truth hurts, huh?

(wow, really under his skin)

Hmmm, lets see. I am supposed to "logically discuss" a ridiculous, insulting generalization of sex workers...

What is to discuss?: Drivel from a bitter old misogynist. You are not looking to really discuss. You are just spreading hate and then crying when you get called out for it. Perhaps it is due to, deep down inside, hating your own life and your pathetic existence. Whatever it is, you bring your hatred onto this board and people respond in kind.

Before you continue crying like a bitch about how you are treated by me and others, why don't you get YOUR house in order and become a better person first?

You want to blame others for your problems. At this point in time, the fact that you are a disgrace is no-one's fault but your own.

Change your ways and maybe life will get better. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Ha! You rode the short bus,didn't you because you just made my point.

OK, so here is big problem: Nobody give a shit about Grandma Ellen or anything she has to say! She is about as relevant as a soiled Depend diaper.

What I wrote is the truth. Truth hurts, huh?
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
because you just made my point. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And made the point to who? You are dumber than you are ugly. (and that is saying something.)

Let it sink in... NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY, GRANDMA.

ouch, huh?
HaHaha!! You are the true definition of - 'dumber than a sack of stones"
No, no ouch for me. If I offended you - oh wait- that's a bonus for me!
Perhaps you should look into growing up and becoming an adult - oh wait again- that's too much of a challenge for you -never mind I forgot you rode the short bus.

And made the point to who? You are dumber than you are ugly. (and that is saying something.)

Let it sink in... NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY, GRANDMA.

ouch, huh? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
LOL, whatever, granny. Nobody is listening to you. Go get some sleep.
Oh my dog, you are making me laugh so hard.
What happened? You run out of one liners?

LOL, whatever, granny. Nobody is listening to you. Go get some sleep. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Nah, I've always got plenty to say, when I care to say it... Have a good night!
Nah, I've always got plenty to say, when I care to say it... Have a good night! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Now now Cap'n, quit picking on the senior citizens. You're supposed to respect your elders!!!
Now that's funny!

Now now Cap'n, quit picking on the senior citizens. You're supposed to respect your elders!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
In regards to your personal attacks on Ellen Capn..... please explain how YOU are different tben those you wish you could silence?

Are you familiar with the term hypocrisy?