Bibi Wins!!

Congratulations Bibi!
Brother Fred I support you and your friends Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you my friend and brother.
are you sure about this??? I'm skeptical of your friends claim.

I don't know about 75%. under 50% is more likely. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
im going with what he said, cuz I like his percentage better

I questioned him about all the jews in new York and florida, and he added there are many in los angeles too

but ask yourself, why not?

the dim blacks hate them

the dim arabs hate them

the dim congress cant muster a vote to decry anti-Semitism

the dims on college campi hate them

who supports them? conservatives

other than my momma was a dim so I'm a dim, its really a mystery why they have supported dims

I questioned him about all the jews in new York and florida, and he added there are many in los angeles too

the dim blacks hate them

the dim arabs hate them

other than my momma was a dim so I'm a dim, its really a mystery why they have supported dims Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You nailed it!
are you sure about this??? I'm skeptical of your friends claim.

I don't know about 75%. under 50% is more likely. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In 2016, 71% of the Jewish vote went to Clinton. Hard to believe that 50% of the Jewish voters would switch their party vote.

However, Orthodox Jews, who are much more conservative than Jews in general, heavily supported Trump.

https://forward.com/news/353914/by-t...6-jewish-vote/
As a coincidence, my best friend from HS is visiting me this week, attending an economic conference in Austin. A Jew. Has visited Israel several times and worked on a kibbutz at one point in time. This is a man with a PhD who taught Labor Economics at a major U.S. college for over 40 years.

He would not vote for Trump if Trump was the only candidate on the ballot.

People have to understand that Jews over the years have been among the most Liberal groups in the country.

An article from 2 days ago:

"The alliance between Netanyahu and Donald Trump of the past few years has added stress to their relationship with Israel, which has become especially fraught in the years since the collapse of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process in the early 2000s. While some Jews in the U.S. appreciate Trump’s positions on Israel, many detest the American president’s domestic politics and believe that he has enabled anti-Semitism and xenophobia. And while segments of the self-identified pro-Israel community in the U.S. resolutely support anything that the Israeli prime minister does, some have been wary of Netanyahu’s alliance with right-wing forces, and disappointed by what they see as his failure to facilitate religious pluralism. Tuesday’s major election in Israel marks a high point of strain in the relationship between at least some American Jews and Israel, which has changed radically in the past generation."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/04/israel-votes-as-american-jews-and-netanyahu-grow-apart/586705/

Here is an article from March 17th:

"A new poll published Thursday shows that despite President Donald Trump's recent efforts to convince Jewish American voters to support the Republican Party, his standing among U.S. Jews continues to be miserable — and is, in fact, the lowest among several religious groups examined.

The Gallup poll, based on interviews with 978 Jewish American, shows that only 26 percent of them approve of Trump's conduct as president, while only 16 percent define themselves as Republicans. Meanwhile, 71 percent of the Jewish respondents said they disapprove of Trump, with slightly over half of them identifying as Democrats."

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...inds-1.7024010

So good luck with Republicans securing the majority of the Jewish vote in 2020.
https://theexodusmovement.com

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
While I appreciate young people who aren't wacko leftists, I cant help but wonder whos funding her. Jared and the White House. Is she the Jewish Candace Owens? Gold Digger and publicity whore?
Scaredy cat?

Hey! I can spell!

the dim blacks hate them

the dim arabs hate them

other than my momma was a dim so I'm a dim, its really a mystery why they have supported dims Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

yeah but a majority of the jews are mostly liberal. that's why I'm skeptical.

In 2016, 71% of the Jewish vote went to Clinton. Hard to believe that 50% of the Jewish voters would switch their party vote.

However, Orthodox Jews, who are much more conservative than Jews in general, heavily supported Trump.

https://forward.com/news/353914/by-t...6-jewish-vote/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
ah.. but 29% of the Jews voted republican.

I didn't quite say 50%, under 50%. but I think under 40% is more doable. 10% increase in the jewish vote is plenty enough.

I do have trouble seeing how they would continue to vote democrat when they can't vote for antisemitism bill.

there's a day of reckoning for the idiots in the democrat party if they keep going that way. The Labor party in UK is having the same problem.
yeah but a majority of the jews are mostly liberal. that's why I'm skeptical.

ah.. but 29% of the Jews voted republican.

I didn't quite say 50%, under 50%. but I think under 40% is more doable. 10% increase in the jewish vote is plenty enough.

I do have trouble seeing how they would continue to vote democrat when they can't vote for antisemitism bill.

there's a day of reckoning for the idiots in the democrat party if they keep going that way. The Labor party in UK is having the same problem. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I would agree with you that if Trump can get 40% of the Jewish vote in the 2020 election he should consider that a success.
While I appreciate young people who aren't wacko leftists, I cant help but wonder whos funding her. Jared and the White House. Is she the Jewish Candace Owens? Gold Digger and publicity whore? Originally Posted by themystic
Hey my brother everyone has an angle....
Were the Nazis right wing or left wing?

I have a feeling our buddy Bibi, is steering Israel so far right that they will do to the Palestinians what the Nazi party did to the Jews.
Were the Nazis right wing or left wing?

I have a feeling our buddy Bibi, is steering Israel so far right that they will do to the Palestinians what the Nazi party did to the Jews. Originally Posted by Greekseeker

why not? someone needs to finish this bullshit. you do know the history yeah? the fact that the Palestinians were offered their own nation along with Israel in 1946 when the British Empire was being dissolved? well they rejected it. And declared war on Israel.

had the Palestinians taken the original deal they would have gotten all of Jerusalem. ALL OF IT, without any historical claim to it at all. And they still refused over 15% more land than the proposed nation of Israel. their Arab backers gave exactly NOTHING of their lands. Trans Jordan (Jordan), Syria and Egypt would not give one lousy hectare to their suffering "brothers".

BAHHHAAAAAAAA

and have gotten their arab asses kicked ever since. Yasser Arafat was a terrorist who refused any true settlement in order to continue a guerilla war to destroy Israel. He was an asshole. the MOSSAD shoulda killed him. (They tried, several times, shame they didn't get it done)

the problems today in the middle east are the makings of the Palestinians and no one else. if Israel needs to KILL EVERY ASSHOLE PALESTINIAN to bring peace to the middle east i say DO IT.

these assholes will NEVER accept land for a nation as long as Israel exists.

SO KILL THEM ALL.
In 2016, 71% of the Jewish vote went to Clinton. Hard to believe that 50% of the Jewish voters would switch their party vote. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your math sucks, speedy. Only one out of five Jewish voters needs to switch parties to give Republicans roughly half their vote.