10 MIND-BENDING FACTS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE

This thread brought out some of the strangest posts I've ever seen. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
that's the truth! I do know poster #10 is very angry lol. Perhaps hyped up on those energy drinks I do hope he is ok

• CJOHN
  • 11-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Go see cog and ask for a bone
I do know poster #10 is very angry lol. Perhaps hyped up on those energy drinks I do hope he is ok Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It says he is located in the Gulf of Mexico ... depending on where and in what or without what ... that could upset someone. At least he is venting.
  • CJOHN
  • 11-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Look like you are in Texas... must be in the wood with all the KKK ... know wonder you jump to conclusion on just about every post and get handed back at you
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 01:17 PM
SNL, DONT YOU DARE !!

damn, LL and CJOHN swappin' slobber ... a match made in heaven!
Link worked okay for me. I personally question some of the "facts," but it was thought-provoking from a science/science fiction fan's point of view.

There have been weirder thread subjects, but the responses here have been, shall we say, "interesting."
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Look like you are in Texas... must be in the wood with all the KKK ... know wonder you jump to conclusion on just about every post and get handed back at you Originally Posted by CJOHN

dem reds on a bite in Yellow Cotton, yaw?
COG, I'm afraid I'm going to have to hit the RTM button and report your post. I believe it violates a couple of the forum's rules.

For one thing, is it really permissible to start a non-political thread?

Also, the thread topic does not offer much scope to those who are primarily interested in hurling childish, gratuitous insults. (Although someone did just that with the very first reply!)

Seriously, cool link! Enjoyed it.

And Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
COG, I'm afraid I'm going to have to hit the RTM button and report your post. I believe it violates a couple of the forum's rules.

For one thing, is it really permissible to start a non-political thread?

Also, the thread topic does not offer much scope to those who are primarily interested in hurling childish, gratuitous insults. (Although someone did just that with the very first reply!)

Seriously, cool link! Enjoyed it.

And Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
+1

Almost makes me want to revise my sig line, but I'll give it a few more days

I studied neutron stars at one point.

The 'fact' about size is misleading - size is not really something quantum field theory talks about.

Quantum mechanics isn't just about strange facts, it is about a way of looking at things. Nothing 'is', it just behaves according to certain operators.

So a nucleus does not 'have' a size, but for a given experiment (e.g. neutron scattering) it behaves according to a model which has a range parameter.

In another experiment (electron scattering) it may behave according to a quite different range parameter.

But there is no essential size.

Hence my nickname.

l'il essence has a different size depending on the smile of the girl it is inside.

Sorry, not allowed to mention sex in this forum.
COG,

The only reason, I replied to your thread, was to see how you would respond....

Me being the "Village Idiot" you went with full frontal attack. Good job, you went straight to attacking a "handle", then went into defense mode...

I just shared my opinion, and every one has one.

Good Job.... ( the new fuckers here need to burn at the cross)
Look like you are in Texas... must be in the wood with all the KKK ... know wonder you jump to conclusion on just about every post and get handed back at you Originally Posted by CJOHN
I'll be your huckleberry...fucker
COG,

The only reason, I replied to your thread, was to see how you would respond....

Me being the "Village Idiot" you went with full frontal attack. Good job, you went straight to attacking a "handle", then went into defense mode...

I just shared my opinion, and every one has one.

Good Job.... ( the new fuckers here need to burn at the cross) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You replied like an asshole. I responded to an asshole. Had you made a reasoned reply, I would have responded in kind.

"Village Idiot" seems to fit. Wear the title proudly, Itching4Cooties.

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
You replied like an asshole. I responded to an asshole. Had you made a reasoned reply, I would have responded in kind.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
have a good day tomorrow COF

happy T-day everyone

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"StupidOldFart" seems to fit. Wear the title proudly, Lumpy Rutherford.
  • CJOHN
  • 11-23-2012, 10:25 AM
I'll be your huckleberry...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
GO SUCK COG BONE ... FUCKER.....

From mister, I can't write more than one complete sentence.
How many days do you gal have left IIFF....?
I'll help you out right there three complete sentences, IIFF know what I am talking about.
Did you enjoy the end of the game first game yesterday? HA HA HA