California Quake Means Big Damage For Napa Valley Wineries

He's NOT Jewish.

Nobody who is Jewish would tout that in his handle.

HES A TOTAL FRAUD. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shows how fucking stupid you are, asshole.
How?

What have you done to prove your Jewishness? Profess hatred? Wish death on others? Fuck Asian slaves? Bear false witness against others? Threaten others with bodily harm? Brag about wealth without charity? Profess hatred against the widow and child? Practice intolerance? You are a walking fucking Yom Kippur service, asshole.

You are absolutely NO Jew. You're a fraud and an asshole. A poseur of the lowest order.

Shame on you, and your entire circus act.
Fucking anti-Semite!!!
Fuck you, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Not Jews in general, just you. Never have seen a more hateful stupid peckerheaad in a long while. Only thing you are a authority on is faggots . Chances are you are a dick smoker still in the closet.
Lke I said, this psychopath isn't Jewish. I've checked him out with my relatives în Dallas; people CLOSELY connected with the Holocaust remembrance movement in Dallas.,

He's a total FRAUD!

and most probably a faggot
Just means some Napa grape squeezings are going to go up in price. Texas wines should do a booming business.
Just means some Napa grape squeezings are going to go up in price. Texas wines should do a booming business. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yuck.
Wine's for homos
Lke I said, this psychopath isn't Jewish. I've checked him out with my relatives în Dallas; people CLOSELY connected with the Holocaust remembrance movement in Dallas.,

He's a total FRAUD!

and most probably a faggot Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They know me, idiot, they just don't know who I am on eccie, you stupid, miserable, butt fucking, asshole licking disgrace to the diaspora!!!

You could tell them your handle on eccie and see what they think of you, faggot!

I will give you another clue - Dallas North Tollway and Walnut Hill. You and your two friends are stupid fucks. But it has been 3 months, at least. At least thirty people fit the profile, so you will never figure it out.

BTW, Shoal Creek Blvd - enough said.
Not Jews in general, just you. Never have seen a more hateful stupid peckerheaad in a long while. Only thing you are a authority on is faggots . Chances are you are a dick smoker still in the closet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck you, BigTex!!
NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...alley-wineries Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Ocalizombies better not try to run to Texas.
Fuck you, BigTex!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You forgot to throw in the usual faggot, dick smoker. Try again iffy.
Don't you mean Harry Hines and Mockingbird, faggoty fraud?

They actually don't know you, IBHomo. Nor would they have anything to do with a disgraceful slave-fucking anti-Semite like you.

Maybe I need to check with my contacts at Golden Acres!

Lying sack of shit.
Lama, I'm headed out to Napa next week. ..you want me to check and see if your favorite winery is ok? Originally Posted by WTF
Take me with you!
Wine's for homos Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then you must drink it straight from the box.
Homofagnit