who was that girl Logan hooked us up with

Please include myself on the list as well.......
In for PM from Logan.
will compensate if it works.
logan, since i have started this thread, will you please include me... How the hell do you do it? lol
Pm me too logan
pm me logan about this girl
RIP, Logan's inbox
has anyone heard back from logan i did really like sarah she was a for sure great time everytime
Logan has been helping out over the years with a great findings. I remember just to name a couple of them, Brittany around Arlington area, Lil Devin around Singleton and Hampton Road, I miss those trolling days.
If you read this message dear friend Logan, please PM me the information too. Hope things are going well with you and thanks for your hard work.
Logan has pointed more pussy my way than anyone else on this board....I can not even come close to his numbers...The best times for me was the Old Chicas Locas off division.......Damn the memories.....and the flooded bathroom and dollar beer....The dancers getting condoms from the DJ....

Those were the days..........

Thanks Logan
Logan........ Have me strip club advice that worked excellent when I first started. One of the most legit gurus on here
Sarah by the Zoo. She was one of my ATF's. Hopefully, she is out of the profession and doing better. A well known provider put her under her wing and started helping her (not in the hobby sense, but by being a friend and counselor). I suspect she may have helped her get out of the industry and may still be in contact with her. She definitely deserved better than that shabby little motel.

I know another girl somewhat similar to Sarah in services but she doesn't have an incall location to handle customers. She is usually available 24/7. I show up at her place, her mom lets me in and stays in the bedroom while her daughter sucks, swallows and fucks in the next room. Mind you it's a one bedroom apt, so we are taking care of business in the den/tv watching room...

...her mom is real cool....real cool... Originally Posted by Logan
Would like to see her. Please PM contact info. Thanx.
What happened to Logan? Ever on here anymore?
  • Logan
  • 01-29-2015, 10:39 PM
I thought about it and the UTR girl that I know has no way to do screening and only has her place for an incall that she shares with her mom. Conversely, Sarah by the Zoo stayed at a motel that had rooms available and the protection of the motel owner if she every had any problems.

What happened to Logan? Ever on here anymore? Originally Posted by JakePalladin
Not on the board much these dayz...
Put me on the list. Mom can watch if she wants.
Logan... what a good guy..if my memory serves me right (which it usually does not)Logan introduced us to Infamous BJ. in a world full of BJs if you have never met infamous BJ, you have never had a real one.

Thank You Logan