What happened to Dee Siren?!

I caught the Dee flap through the grapevine. I have usually used Eros, so I am not a regular contributor. I dont know what happened, but want to echo htowns comments about Dee (good provider).

I have had a chance to be with Dee SEVERAL times, and would vouch/stand up for her any day of the week. Hope to see that there is a change of heart about her "banning".

Either way...I know how to contact her!
well nice to meet you trey. I am Nathan =) Originally Posted by nathant78
trey just loves smiley faces from other 'guys'. Don't you trey?

She probobly didnt want to put up with Looser Trey...LoL Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
aww, a smiley face and a fan/admirer all in one day. you are on a roll
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Love from a dude, hate from a lady, you know I'm winning!
  • MrC2u
  • 10-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Anyone have a clue what happened to Dee Siren? When I search her, it shows "Banned"...surely not for standing up for herself!

If so, this site should try to find her and get her back...she is the HOTTTTTTESSSTTTT WIFE on the internet...

I hope this site is not another one of those...MrC
Work it pimpdaddy.......that return date can get further and further away......heh
Anyone have a clue what happened to Dee Siren? When I search her, it shows "Banned"...surely not for standing up for herself!

If so, this site should try to find her and get her back...she is the HOTTTTTTESSSTTTT WIFE on the internet...

I hope this site is not another one of those...MrC Originally Posted by MrC2u
Thats great you love your wife TheRealWayne..... you can stop with this nonsense now.... unless of course you would like to explain to the masses your idea of "sticking up for yourself" in the part that warrented 2 bans...

This will be the last merge. The rest will go into the trash...

JaD
WKs and multiple handles always helps the banned's cause.
The meltdowns are fucking awesome
He definitely deserves the "pimptard" of the month award.
Who is "he" for pimptard?
Before anyone goes off on a rant about what happened to Dee Siren, Before you go crazy looking for her check the local Golden Corral?
In my opinion shes a good provider and i just dont see her doing anything bad to get banned she stuck up for herself bring her BACK! Originally Posted by htown89
After careful consideration and assessment..........no
Before anyone goes off on a rant about what happened to Dee Siren, Before you go crazy looking for her check the local Golden Corral? Originally Posted by macksback
someone has a ninja dart.
What a fucked up thread.