Shoutout for Promising Newbie BriannaBrooks

PX the basic info you posted seems pretty accurate. She has an extremely nice body, and looks Super Fun and Chill. Drop dead gorgeous. The kind of profile that I can see would have guys willing to drop mad dollars and extra extra tips on. I never see her posting in COED which is a great business model. Again thanks for sharing and keeping yalls community informed.

Good job
Not a review forum. Not a newbie. promoting ect… I have officially kicked over the bucket of shit this am... Glad my points are at 0. Lets go!
Hey Pxmcc so when you get a moment can you share how fun she was and where exactly is Laberge du Lac? I'm assuming somewhere in Louisiana? And she basically paid for yalls drive down there? Man that is pretty awesome indeed!!!

Sometimes Pxmcc I get jealous of you man...you get all the real hotties and they're black too...you lucky guy you.

What you described they surely dont make em like that anymore.

Good job.
Sure he can, In a review !

Btw.. I HAVE officially kicked over the can of shit !

My points are at ground 0 & lets just say... Im ready! How about you? LOL.

Not only that...hows the good hand doing? Lol
Hey Pxmcc I forgot to ask. In your OP you said she was a real ace at reading dice shooters and you gave her a 20% commission? Did I read that right? OMG that is freaking amazing stuff.

I'm sure yall had a pretty wild session afterwards...but save the details for another time. I'm still mesmerized at how sometimes you can still find these diamonds and hidden jewels out there. They just dont make providers like that anymore. Freaking awesome man. Downright outstanding. You were lucky to be with such a Queen!!! Based on your description she seems exceptionally sound and mature as well...as you know Pxmcc that's exactly what you should be looking for.

Again

Good job guy.

So, where is his fake review? LOL your such a troll !!
As far as a Queen? Why would you call her that? is that another racial thing ? Never seen you call a Pawg a Queen?
Pxmcc one final comment. You stated in your OP...that "She's also incredibly fun."

I will admit you really know how to use words to draw us in. I'm sold. Incredibly fun it essentially takes me back mentally to all of my Carribbean and South American vacation trips. You really know how to excite people Pxmcc. Even though this wasnt a review it sucked us in and gave us a sense of excitement. Thank you sir. Thanks for bringing this beauty gorgeous, toned and fit Ebony Queen and Goddess to light. She's quite lovely.

You're alright in my book. :-)
poor chick, wonder what she did to get dragged into a fake review spam thread?
Smh..Just goes to show how they don't look out for their own.. so typical!

Guess being a "Queen" doesn't get you far in their community..damn shame!
Hope Everyone enjoys their evening and night.

Peace and Love
Yes, hope that poor lady doesn't get too much backlash like the banned one!

Im proud of you SC that was a graceful exit !
Px. Foul. You known better.

Sp. Foul. You know better.

Tj. Chill muffin. Also, Reposting (quoting) a foul is a foul as well, be careful. Time enough to edit?

Sc. Nice baiting. Werent you leaving? The vote was certified.

Mods. Lock this 3 tard amigos shit.

Others. Good work bringing back real threads.
Px. Foul. You known better.

Sp. Foul. You know better.

Tj. Chill muffin. Also, Reposting a foul is a foul as well, be careful.

Sc. Nice baiting. Werent you leaving? The vote was certified.

Mods. Lock this 3 tard amigos shit.

Others. Good work bringing back real threads. Originally Posted by Eidolon

Reposting the foul, a medical term was used. that's a auto ban. For sure Im careful. Thank you sweets, always BUT... FLAG ON THE PLAY!!!
THATS A AUTO BAN.. STATING A MEDICAL CONDITION. I can pull up previous threads where others have been banned... I understand you want to send us all to our corners, BUT.... SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS!
These are long standing rules, I know I can collect points. Im at ground 0... Im okay with accepting my wrong.
Medical terms ect=THATS A BIG NO. NO AUTO BAN. Im just saying LOL
Not only that, there ARE ladies/gents besides me, rtm these posts!
They just don't want to be on front street. Me, I have never gave a shit... I hold my own.

But, just so "they" know LOL.

On that note. Jess is out of here. My work will be behind the senses from this point...LOL.. pun intended!
She's beautiful

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...404&highlight=

It looks like she just relocated from Seattle..that explains the gap in reviews and ads
She will do fine,limited gfe or not
5'4,130lbs?That's a gem in Houston

Her look is perfect..i just wish she had more ass

p.s shout out to all providers who list their weight on their showcases
Promising Newbie BriannaBrooks

I really wish this lady would come and save her good name !!
Oh wait, not a newbie .. and well the rest of the story is TBD