Question For The Guys

Oh! Thank y'all so much for the compliments on the pics! It was done out of the kindness of dear BTex's heart (I really do mean that too!) to help me keep things updated!

Thank you again, Big T! I appreciate the kindness! I think they came out great as well. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
You are most welcome! I can assure you that the pleasure was all mine!

It is easy to take great pics when the model is as photogenic as you! You have worked very hard to put your body in tip-top shape. The pics tell no lies! Congratulations!

As for the height of the bed, it really does not matter to me! The width is more important to me. I personally prefer King but a Queen will do!

PS: I love the pic you chose for your avatar! Of the pics we took that evening, that was my favorite!
good lawd Maxeen, your new pics are nice. Especially pic 3. Man I love short hair and booty.

as for beds, I don't really ever think about them. I guess as long as they don't make a ton of noise or the walls are so thin that neighbors know whats up.

also I don't like incalls that are messy or creepy. other than that I'm game.
(props to BigTex on the pics, good job).
Tall bed , short bed , if you are in the bed... I am fine with either!
When you are bed shopping, stand beside the bed, picture yourself in a doubles session wearing your strap on doing standing mish. Now does the bed look the right height?
  • Vyt
  • 01-21-2011, 11:50 PM
I am a tall as well as big guy. Low beds can be a problem (though by no means an insurmountable one) getting up out of. However being in them isn't a problem with the proper company.
One important question that everyone is missing. Is your incall also going to be your residence? If it is than its not even a question that you get the bed that you like because you will be sleeping in it and your comfort is most important when you are at home. If this is a 100% incall that just get a standard bed. Guys really dont care once a lady is naked......we will adjust.
Not practical at all. I am fairly tall at 6 foot 1, and this can be a problem. If you have a basketball player at your place, that would be a bigger problem. Then again, if you had a basketball player at your place, you would probably get ripped off.
  • BFE
  • 01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Maxeen -

I went and looked at bed's at IKEA yesterday and the bedroom suit I really liked Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Damn it. Was just at IKEA myself yesterday. Kinda turned me on thinking... gee, you never know! You see a hot girl here, and whaddayaknow, she might be in the hobby!

I've had one of those low ikea beds myself for many years. It never bothered me in my civvie or hobbie life. Really, you're too sweet thinking about what kind of bed get for the gents.

Beautiful Klovve has a Hoppen bed, which goes very nice with the rest of her decor and her apt.

If you're into kinky stuff then just get one of those metal bed frames. GRRRRR. I get a hard-on whenever I see a metal-bed frame. Makes me think of all the things you can do in there!

The only ones I don't like as much (in general) - the ones that have a footboard - you know, the one that comes up higher than the mattress... kind of limit your movement some times.

BTW, most IKEA beds have different positions for the mattress - like high/low or high/med/low. Might be inch or two between each one, so well, not much, but you can make it a bit higher if you want.

But.... like someone said above, if this is your place (in addition to your incall), just get something that you'd like. But since you say you're furnishing from scratch, I'd assume it's only your incall.
Your bed is the most important item at your incall. I had my last bed on risers because I'm 5'2" & it helped facilitate kitty-style. You're taller which lessens the impact.

OTOH, having a QUALITY FIRM MATTRESS is a MUST! If you cut corners here, get a simple mattress I.e. not a pillow top. Cheap pillow-tops crease/wrinkle easily & are not usually double-sided which means you can't flip them. CL furniture ads have many wholesalers. I scored a king-sized Stearns & Foster set for $200 last time around.

Happy shopping!
Kat
Max, I don't care what kind of bed you buy! Tall, short, thick mattress, thin mattress whatever as long as your on it!