The White lie...

OMG No, I never thought of that
Do you knock on a table top or wall at the same time to make it sound real? I have. Originally Posted by SR Only
OMG No, I never thought of that Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Call your hobby phone from your personal or room phone, and say you have another call and have to go.
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2011, 05:09 AM
OMG No, I never thought of that Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
Listen to our good Mod SR Only, I'm sure he can give you pointers on many many good lying techniques'.

Bad boy WTF! Retribution on its way, I think.
Couple more...

Pics 100% real! - Yeah, it's a real photo, just not of ME.

2 for 1 low rate special - Fake pics, only 1 of us is somewhat hot (guy ends up spending money for 2, but only bangs 1 of them), be ready for a menu of 'NO's and some upsell.
Hobbyists

"we pay them to leave"

"All information posted is purely for entertainment purposes and is all purely fictional unless otherwise stated."

Providers

"all fees are for time only"

"150 roses for an hour"
Hold the presses, folks!! I don't think some of you understand what a "white lie" is. White lies refer to fibs that deal with the inconsequential.

Bernie Madoff stealing billions is not an example of a "white lie", but rather a large-scale criminal conspiracy.

An example of a "white lie" would be telling someone they look okay, when in actuality, they do not.
The OP said white lies that turned into big lies....
EA's posts are ret.arded, and just....idiotic.

That's stuff can be filed under 'goes without saying'.

You're worse than the guy that thinks he has to explain a joke that everyone was already smart enough to get.
EA's posts are ret.arded, and just....idiotic.

That's stuff can be filed under 'goes without saying'.

You're worse than the guy that thinks he has to explain a joke that everyone was already smart enough to get. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Hi, Rambro. I guess EA was trying to be affable by being funny. What did you think of my posts?
  • WTF
  • 07-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi, Rambro. I guess EA was trying to be affable by being funny. What did you think of my posts? Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
He thought it was the best post ever, no lie!

Why would you even ask what someone else on an SHMB board thinks of your posts. The day I care what Rambro thinks of my posts will be the day I need to retire from the hobby.
You cared enough to retort, MF'er!!

Johnny, your post was pretty good.

Yeah, I just hate the 'joke explainer guy' on the scene.

[Scenario: A cookout. A woman with large tits in a lowcut blouse, happens to be holding two large cans of chili. Guys in a distant take notice]

Guy 1: Woo hoo!!! Look at those cans, baby!!
Guy 2: Yeah! Chili looks good, too.

[They share in a chuckle]

EA type of character on the outskirts of the conversation: Heh heh heh heh. Yeah. You guys were talking about her tits, weren't you? Not the cans in her hands. Heh, heh, heh. Yeah. Heh.

[Everyone gives him the BUZZKILL face]

Where's a double face palm when you need one!!

Yes, I've been drinking.