Where is the TEA Party and what is their role in this year's election?

Holy CHIT! And he's got a LUBE coffee mug! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's you. Cocksucking pig.
You complain a lot about the Iraq war...have you ever heard Trump talk about that war? You might agree with him. Also, you know Hillary voted to go to war don't you? Originally Posted by jma9
Right and you know Trump was on both sides of the war. Obviously majority of the senator's supported the war. Obama didn't vote for the war so should I be praising him?
Obama is good...

LMAO. fucking tea baggers

Bill is awesome. To Teapartiers Elitist means reader. LOL

.....do you like Gladiator movies?

I knew you were gay
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1058547548]Bill is awesome. To Teapartiers Elitist means reader. LOL

Prissy loves the Gladiator Movies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM
  • jma9
  • 08-22-2016, 01:20 PM
Right and you know Trump was on both sides of the war. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Nope, this is not true, he was against it before they voted to go to war.

Obama didn't vote for the war so should I be praising him? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Obama wasn't a Senator when they voted dumbass.
Hey LubedAss - if you don't feel Taxed Enough Already, then you are in a very tiny minority of taxpayers in this country. But please feel free to step up and send the US Treasury as much of your income as needed for you to reach the point where you can join the rest of us and say "Fuck Off, I'm Taxed Enough Already!" Ok, dipshit? Originally Posted by lustylad

The Tea Party!

Biggest bunch of welfare whores in this country....cries about the deficit nonstop yet when it comes time to lower it by paying their taxes....they scream about lower taxes!

If you taxed these stupid fuckers 100% of their income and multiplied it by their IQ the government would wind up with ZERO tax dollars from these Hillbillies.

The Tea Party is on the Trump bandwagon now Luke....after Teddy Cruz couldn't come through they jumped ship to the Donald. I think some of them are hoping to get a contract building that wall. Even though illegal immigration has been a net zero over the last 8 years , these racist bastards think it a huge problem.
Nope, this is not true, he was against it before they voted to go to war.

Obama wasn't a Senator when they voted dumbass. Originally Posted by jma9
You stupid fuck...The Donald was on record on being FOR the War BEFORE it started and Obama was on the record BEFORE it started as being AGANIST it.

Trump was on Stern and I've listened to him for years. Not hard to find. My guess Hillary will rub his nose in that lie come debate time...or course that lying bitch was for it too.
The Tea Party!

Biggest bunch of welfare whores in this country....cries about the deficit nonstop yet when it comes time to lower it by paying their taxes....they scream about lower taxes!

If you taxed these stupid fuckers 100% of their income and multiplied it by their IQ the government would wind up with ZERO tax dollars from these Hillbillies.

The Tea Party is on the Trump bandwagon now Luke....after Teddy Cruz couldn't come through they jumped ship to the Donald. I think some of them are hoping to get a contract building that wall. Even though illegal immigration has been a net zero over the last 8 years , these racist bastards think it a huge problem.
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
That you think as you do proves you are stupid and a liar.

It's an established fact that illegals drive down wages and drive up unemployment and social benefit costs.

You stupid fuck...The Donald was on record on being FOR the War BEFORE it started and Obama was on the record BEFORE it started as being AGANIST it.

Trump was on Stern and I've listened to him for years. Not hard to find. My guess Hillary will rub his nose in that lie come debate time...or course that lying bitch was for it too.
Hildebeest supported the renewed attacks on Hussein twice: 1998 and 2002. Show where Trump had access to the same intel hildebeest had and where he actually voted for renewed hostility.
That you think as you do proves you are stupid and a liar.

It's an established fact that illegals drive down wages and drive up unemployment and social benefit costs.

Hildebeest supported the renewed attacks on Hussein twice: 1998 and 2002. Show where Trump had access to the same intel hildebeest had and where he actually voted for renewed hostility.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm not making excuses for Hillary...why are you making excuses for Trump?

What I said in regards to illegals was that there has been a net ZERO regarding illegal immigration into this country! In other words it is not a problem.

Also the stats say that it is a wash in regards to cost benefit in regards to illegals....they pay a shit load into SS that they will never get.

So once again if we tax the Tea Chits 100% and multiply that times their IQ...the US government will receive ZERO tax dollars!
The Tea Party!

The Tea Party is on the Trump bandwagon now Luke....after Teddy Cruz couldn't come through they jumped ship to the Donald. I think some of them are hoping to get a contract building that wall. Even though illegal immigration has been a net zero over the last 8 years , these racist bastards think it a huge problem. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee

somebody going HAM. Good to know I'm not alone in this world.
I'm not making excuses for Hillary...why are you making excuses for Trump?

What I said in regards to illegals was that there has been a net ZERO regarding illegal immigration into this country! In other words it is not a problem.

Also the stats say that it is a wash in regards to cost benefit in regards to illegals....they pay a shit load into SS that they will never get.

So once again if we tax the Tea Chits 100% and multiply that times their IQ...the US government will receive ZERO tax dollars!
Because Trump's actions or statements as a private citizen in regards to the war had no bearing on the fact that were was a war ... a war hildebeest voted for as a sitting Senator -- which did have a bearing on the war.
we tax the Tea Chits 100% and multiply that times their IQ...the US government will receive ZERO tax dollars! Originally Posted by bobbeemagee

This is why I am against common-core math...