I have a Girl Crush on this Hot Chick!!! Damn She Fine!!

• 07-31-2014, 01:34 PM
Dani I bet my crush is bigger than yours! lol
Anybody who knows Aprill has a crush on her. I really don't believe the size crush I have on her can be exceeded!
Love you Aprill!!!!!
Danni, I thinck a taint inspection of Aprill's taint is in order.
dammit I now have a crush on Danni & Lola toooooooooooooo
Hey Pickle,
I GUARANTEE that Aprill (and her lady friends) will provide you with a memorable providing experience that you will use as a benchmark against the performance of other providers. Originally Posted by planojim
I am seeing that pattern just from your reviews alone. Plus the vids these ladies put up just up the ante to get them BCD.
I have the biggest smile on my face right now.
Thanks yall!!!
Reading this made my day!!!!
I have the biggest crush on Danni, Aprill and Lola...but right now my bank account is overly crushed or I would be making my appts. Ur all HOTT Babes!!!
I also have a crush on Grace...I have tasted her yumminess!
I have a crush on BOTH of these sexy ladies!! Originally Posted by Hole N One
+1
I agree 8701! No matter what she does...Aprill is COOL ASS for sure!

Aprill has now gone to a class of her own.....kool ass fitness model!!! Originally Posted by 8701
8701...didn't you know that it isn't the SIZE of the crush that matters? It's how you use your crush that matters.

Dani I bet my crush is bigger than yours! lol Originally Posted by 8701
Let me put it to you this way Pickle. You'll LOVE Aprill from the first second you're in her presence. She's that SPECIAL!!

I am seeing that pattern just from your reviews alone. Plus the vids these ladies put up just up the ante to get them BCD. Originally Posted by littlepickle
Tis true!! Aprill is Ah Maze Za ZING!!!
Every man has a feminine side. So, I have one too. My feminine side is a lesbian and has a huge crush on Aprill too.

My masculine side? It is Aprill's slave.
I just had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady and I must confess that Aprill by far exceeded all of my expectations and then some! She is a class act and a MUST-SEE in my book!

Thanks for a great evening Aprill! You rock!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!