Real World Info

B Three, do you ask for full name or just first? What is the reason for email?
I am just curious how you ladies use the information provided.
Would you tell a client your real world information?
There is risk on both sides, and I understand that. For a provider, you risk going to jail, and being stalked. For the client, he risks losing half his shit, reputation and career.
When I first began the hobby experience, one of the first ladies seen was a fairly reputable provider. After our time together, I asked her to delete my phone number from her phone to which she agreed. Several weeks later, she texted me.
I guess everyone has their own experiences, risks and fears of doing what we do, I am just wanting to learn about how the screening process actually works and what the information provided is used for.
Thank you all for your input. Originally Posted by Foggymountain1
I rarely ask for anything. Guys who want to see me who aren't on P411 tend to send me their information in their introductory email. Many send a link to their Linkedin page.

What do I do with the information? I look at the link and decide if the guy seems like he is a match for me. When I meet him, I make sure he is the same guy.

It's a VERY complicated system.
As long as you aren't Elliot Spitzer dealing with The Mahattan Madam (Kristin Davis) - this is the least of your risks... Originally Posted by B Three
Some of your clients maybe married.
Screening is never 100% no matter how much you know about someone ,that you might go all crazy on us
but having some info ,we might request might make you think twice about trying something shady at the time your at our incall or on a outcall ..

Even when I use refences I still run every one on a Blacklist site
with number - email ..
I bet us well Seasoned and well Respected ladies are not going to use your info for any thing but a way to screen you ..or even keep it around .

If I was you I would be more worried if who you are wanting see does not ask for some kid of screening info about you .Same if you didn't do your home work on any of us .
Some of your clients maybe married. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
Almost ALL of them are. But I'm not getting busted and turning state's evidence and making a complicated plea deal that involves anyone getting access to my email and digging for high profile targets like Bob Smith the Financial Planner with an office around the corner or Dave the Dentist.

Guys get caught because they go to sketchy notels with girls off places like Backpage who do not screen. Guys discuss sex and money indiscreetly and get busted and end up on the news. THAT is what happens.

Unless you are someone like Elliot Spitzer, when was the last time you heard about some random hooker's phone being seized and cops going after those guys? If it happens, then how it works is the cops will send out odd unsolicited text trying to lure you in. DON'T respond to girls who send these texts and don't incriminate yourself.
That's why you are seeing Companions I bet
and guess how meany times a day we hear this I'm married I can't give any info ?
Some of your clients maybe married. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
Infrequent hobbyists getting treated like newbies must suck.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Infrequent hobbyists getting treated like newbies must suck. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
These men have to be really desperate to give their personal information out to strangers and not think that there are other options to find a good time.
Almost ALL of them are. But I'm not getting busted and turning state's evidence and making a complicated plea deal that involves anyone getting access to my email and digging for high profile targets like Bob Smith the Financial Planner with an office around the corner or Dave the Dentist.

Guys get caught because they go to sketchy notels with girls off places like Backpage who do not screen. Guys discuss sex and money indiscreetly and get busted and end up on the news. THAT is what happens.

Unless you are someone like Elliot Spitzer, when was the last time you heard about some random hooker's phone being seized and cops going after those guys? If it happens, then how it works is the cops will send out odd unsolicited text trying to lure you in. DON'T respond to girls who send these texts and don't incriminate yourself. Originally Posted by B Three
It happened as part of the MyRedBook take down 18 months ago.

No need for a plea deal. Your email and phone records are easily obtainable.
These men have to be really desperate to give their personal information out to strangers and not think that there are other options to find a good time. Originally Posted by BLM69
Agreed. Personally I would never do that.
It happened as part of the MyRedBook take down 18 months ago.

No need for a plea deal. Your email and phone records are easily obtainable. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
If you're not going to call or email (from a hobby phone or whatever) - how in the world are you going to meet someone? If you do call, text, etc and don't say anything incriminating, what on earth are you worried about?

The Redbook takedown was a major FBI investigation into money laundering and racketeering. That is totally different than a routine prostitution arrest or even a major sting operation.
Hobby Name
Hobby Number
Hobby Email

Have a 2nd set of license plates to swap out before arriving to incall for those who like to take pictures or write down plate numbers or put black electrical tape to change a letter or number on the plates as a disguise.
There was a guy who swore by the fake license plate thing a while back. I always joked with him - asking what he would do if he got a ticket for it since it was also a Class B misdemeanor that would make his wife equally suspicious.
  • Crock
  • 04-02-2019, 07:12 PM
The Redbook takedown was a major FBI investigation into money laundering and racketeering. That is totally different than a routine prostitution arrest or even a major sting operation. Originally Posted by B Three
Do you not think there is an FBI investigation involving prostitution right now in Dallas or Houston?

The bottom line is that both sides benefit from anonymity, and, unless something nefarious is planned, neither side benefits from knowing real world information.

Risk is real. No matter how low the odds, someone is going to win the lottery and get swept up in the FBI's next big trafficking/money laundering/racketeering/whatever investigation. I plan on doing everything I can to make sure it's not me.
  • FAHQ2
  • 04-02-2019, 07:49 PM
I understand and agree with screening from both parties prior to a private excursion, but how do you handle a provider (known or not) that asks for your real name, phone number and email for their screening purposes?

Ladies, how do you handle a client that does not "hobby" very frequently? Originally Posted by Foggymountain1
Years ago when I was more of a newbie I gave my personal information to someone who I thought was a reputable provider. Long story short; we met and I wrote a “no” review on her. She took the information I gave her and posted it on several sites. My name, phone number and email address all showed up on a google search.

For whatever reason that info doesn’t show up anymore. I’ve opened and sold a few businesses over the years so that stuff comes up but nothing from what she did.

My advise is to see few newbie friendly providers to build up your references and be PATIENT. My experience of approaching a lady respectfully has worked out well for me since then.

I also don’t give out my phone number to ANYONE!!! I will only schedule and coordinate via PMs and/or emails. There have been a few that has issues with this but most don’t. As a matter of fact, I’ve seen one of the ladies that have posted in this thread and have been screened by another one that I have yet to meet.

I still don’t have a hobby phone but I do have a hobby email. Ha!

By the way, the wretched bitch that “outted” me is still an active provider here so be careful. Just my .02...
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Hobby Name
Hobby Number
Hobby Email

Have a 2nd set of license plates to swap out before arriving to incall for those who like to take pictures or write down plate numbers or put black electrical tape to change a letter or number on the plates as a disguise. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Don't forget to cover you dash vin# also