Annual trip to Dallas

One of my favorite girls right now is at Lovely Angels https://www.lovely-angel.net/. They text their "photos" once youre screened. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Yep, Lovely and Nana are probably best in current Dallas market…. HOWEVER, they are with Lovely Angels. where hidden cams are and ghostrider (and promoters) staying at their incall (per ghostrider himself admitted).
Unless they change their ownership (Vicky and ghost) of bad habits, I will be seeing them outside of the agency. or these two fine ladies available somewhere else.
Yep, Lovely and Nana are probably best in current Dallas market…. HOWEVER, they are with Lovely Angels. where hidden cams are and ghostrider (and promoters) staying at their incall (per ghostrider himself admitted).
Unless they change their ownership (Vicky and ghost) of bad habits, I will be seeing them outside of the agency. or these two fine ladies available somewhere else. Originally Posted by d1dragon
AG mentioned that I had ownership in the AMPS or Studios and now you do as well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I do not. But both of you can continue to live the dream that I do. Can I get on the daily Zoom call with you three or has Bota bolted from your teepee's? Seems you and him have nothing better to do than to spread the fertilizer.

Instead of thinking about me, think about spreading useful information.

I would recommend the redtablegirls.com in Ft Worth if you are still comming into town. Get screened before hand. Good luck
AG mentioned that I had ownership in the AMPS or Studios and now you do as well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I do not. But both of you can continue to live the dream that I do. Can I get on the daily Zoom call with you three or has Bota bolted from your teepee's? Seems you and him have nothing better to do than to spread the fertilizer.

Instead of thinking about me, think about spreading useful information.

I would recommend the redtablegirls.com in Ft Worth if you are still comming into town. Get screened before hand. Good luck Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Already use them when I crave Latina.
I am good with other Korean agencies and outcall of Lovely girls. Thank you for recommendations. Funny way to link me to another handle.

Your BF mentioned some new handles earlier.
Got this message from LA so I guess I’ll try Sunflower.

Sir,

I regret to inform you that we are not currently accepting your clients. Please watch the website for an announcement if we change our status.

We wish you luck,

LA

Sir,

I regret to inform you that we are not currently accepting your clients. Please watch the website for an announcement if we change our status.

We wish you luck,

LA Originally Posted by Slimphat
That sucks, they have trolls on the board running around claiming hidden cameras. Its a wonder that they are adding any new clients. Sunflowers maybe the answer.

Sir,

We wish you luck,

LA Originally Posted by Slimphat
Will be a good pick or a better pick. They are all good picks and there are many good ladies. Just with LA they will add hidden recording session with hidden promoter watching your action.

I find this site very useful however watch out for ones that moaning, whining and complaining here. Just like many, I don’t know why they stay on the site they complain about. They must can’t leave cause of benefit from agencies or spa.
Newer here. What's the link for Dallas Asian Studio?