What gives?

I get tired of all the discrimination too. I might get a visit here and there but, once the find out you have a small pecker and can't eat pussy they ignore you. Some will even say, "Not all money is good money." I try and try but, they always stop me at the first bite?!
I am pissed and hurt so badly by the discrimination against bovine.

We need pussy, too.

Torito
Guys! The fourth reply to this post was Bham saying:

whoa whoa whoa did not know that this was a topic that was beaten to death.... Originally Posted by bhamshotcaller
He knows it's been done now. We can disarm, false alarm.

But I know how you feel Bham. Despite being as far from AA as possible. Whenever I see a provider say "Only 35+" I always feel bummed, and think "But... I'm sexy and I know it... wiggle wiggle wiggle..." But hey, it's better that they be upfront with it then you go there, get bad service and feel like you wasted your money.
I feel ya, bro!

Then you add all the flaky ones who will see you, but are too damn flaky to actually handle the administrative side of the business and get the session booked; so your shot at getting laid is going down the tubes quickly.

Thank god I'm white.
bham,

Why do you want to know such personal information about why a provider is choosing who to see or not see?

Before asking this, how about you first spell out just what type of provider you choose to see.
Do you see AA providers?
Do you see providers over 50 of any race?
Do you see providers of any race that are very large, BBW?
Do you see providers of any race who are short? Tall? Scrawny? Flat chested?
Do you prefer to only see white providers?

Put that on the table first before this very overly beaten to death subject that even has a stickied thread in the National discussion forum ramps back up here.

Did you bother searching for race threads of more commonly the term NBA? no blacks allowed policy? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
One more question to add to Laz's list. Do you see Trans-Sexual providers (both pre-op and post)?
There are plenty of beautiful providers who would be willing to see you. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And a handful of cute ones too. Shit, you can probably find at least 1 ugly one to add to the list.
You are either very naive or a complete fucking troll.