Choose...

It appears that your "training" to be woomby Kansas gloryhole manager has taken the same effect on you as it has your boyfriend woomby. Too many head shots off of the stall walls has YOU delirious ! Bet you'll never say NO to woomby or anyone else at YOUR gloryholes ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The answer is still no, gay rey the cyber fag. Did your Woomby put your dumb ass on ignore? Suffering rejection? Your buds at Tallywhackers ditched you?
The answer is still no, gay rey the cyber fag. Did your Woomby put your dumb ass on ignore? Suffering rejection? Your buds at Tallywhackers ditched you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm loving how the HERO that YOU WK for is showing his yellow streak, so his " ignore" this time will probably last about as long as it did last time. And he's already been caught peeking EKIM ! That would be YOU hanging out a the Kansas gloryholes and Talleywackers EKIM. All of those head shots off of the stall walls have REALLY affected your memory EKIM !
Sure, as long as you don't come back. Originally Posted by bigtex
Bibles do offend you bgiboys...

No you can't suck my dick, but thanks for asking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your Big Clit ain't no dick... eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr

How many bibles do you need, SLOBBRIN? Two. One for your "volunteer" to read and the other for you to try and follow with.

And dollars to donuts you're not allowed any kind of weapon, Non Compus Mentis. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You need to lay off the Red Bull, FrancisRider... them cows hate you!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buKQbBcCE6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku9pL9M0sRk
I'm loving how the HERO that YOU WK for is showing his yellow streak, so his " ignore" this time will probably last about as long as it did last time. And he's already been caught peeking EKIM ! That would be YOU hanging out a the Kansas gloryholes and Talleywackers EKIM. All of those head shots off of the stall walls have REALLY affected your memory EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey the cyber fag, you are easy to ignore as 99% of your faggot reply's are just bull shit. All you dream about is glory holes, Tallywhackers and sucking dick. the answer is still no stop begging.
.. eehhbuhhhrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Push 1 for English.
Gay rey the cyber fag, you are easy to ignore as 99% of your faggot reply's are just bull shit. All you dream about is glory holes, Tallywhackers and sucking dick. the answer is still no stop begging. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He's on ignore and he's staying there. After a while, the cat gets tired of the string. Gay Rey is the string, and I'm tired of playing with him. At some point the whole thing became absurd. As you so rightly pointed out, he knows three things, that's it.
He's on ignore and he's staying there. After a while, the cat gets tired of the string. Gay Rey is the string, and I'm tired of playing with him. At some point the whole thing became absurd. As you so rightly pointed out, he knows three things, that's it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
shut up puss in boots