Compensation for a Sugar Baby

I've taken the plunge and found myself a Sugar Baby for some fun. We're meeting for the first time Wednesday night, though we've corresponded a lot. I know she prefers cash, but we never landed on a number. This is a one-off hookup kind of thing, not a "dependent" scenario.

....so, we go on a date and have sex...what should I "donate" to her? Yes, she's hot...

Thanks for the advice! Originally Posted by sammy66
Sammy, this is just your first date. Going rate is $200-$250 for an hour. If you guys hit it off then you can cut a deal. This ranges from a few hundred a month, paying utility bills, etc. to several thousand dollars depending on the players. I think perhaps your thinking an ATF. I'm not sure.

Exclusive arrangements traditionally cost much more. But if the provider is also seeing other hobbyist then the cost would be much less. Bottom line... your looking to get a better deal because of repeat business. The providers knows she has X amount coming in every month so you get a better deal.

Personally .... pay as you go! I've tried the SB exclusive thing twice.... it wasn't so exclusive! Never is!
This can all get confusing.

When does your "Sugar Baby" cease being a Hooker and start being a SB?
What makes her your SB?
Is she going to cease seeing other "clients"?
Are you going to pay the rent, pay the car payment, pay the everything?
Why is this not just an extended session with a Provider?
A guy who knows how to work the system can make out good as a Sugar Daddy. You have to look for the ones who just want a little help, they are working a minimum wage job or going to school. I don't know why so many people are talking about providers on this subject. As was said earlier, you find a need and fill it. OP you really need to get on the Sugar Daddy forum and start reading. This is a whole new ball game and it is not for the faint of heart. I am a raw novice, but I have some pretty good trainers who are doing quite well. One guy brought his SB into the strip club to show me what I should be doing. By the way SCs are one of the most dangerous places to try to land a SB. I have 3 ATFs that I see, basically because I have never topped their performance, so I don't need all the variety that some guys seek. Learn from the pros on the Sugar Daddy forum. I am not one of the pros. I have missed some damn good opportunities because I didn't read the signs. One pretty waitress at Hooters sat down next to me and said right out of the blue "I have a boyfriend, does that matter" and I was dumb as a bag of rocks, and didn't even ask for her number. She even took my hat and wrote on the underside of the bill "Rachel Loves You". That was before I knew the game she wanted to play. I would never make that mistake today. Had a car hop at Sonic keep looking my way, and was acting all coy and smiling. I will go back there again and if she acts the same way I will either get her number or give her mine. Yes, she looked at least 18. The girls are out there, you just have to be on guard all the time to read the signs. That car hop could be looking to get an apartment, or has one and can't make ends meet. Girls understand the game a lot quicker than most guys. Saw an exotic looking beauty walking into my apartment building so I smiled and said hello. She has a little girl maybe 2. She had caught my eye from a distance a few days ago, and I see no man around. Maybe, who knows, but I will try to expand the conversation slowly. Can't come on too strong when there are children involved. Probably recently divorced, so when child is with daddy there might be some play time.
And for everything else there's masters card
And for everything else there's masters card Originally Posted by cumalot
Seeing providers is a hell of a lot easier than finding Sugar Babys.
Seeing providers is a hell of a lot easier than finding Sugar Babys. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
And a whole lot cheaper...ijs
And a whole lot cheaper...ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Oh, I really must beg to differ.

I've written extensively on SD-SB topics here and on ASPD (including the thread referenced in my sig line), and I won't go into a detailed response right now. But suffice it to say that my current interests are primarily in an 18 yo and a 19 yo, both cute as hell, both with jobs, both in college making good grades, both with limited sexual mileage, both without substance-related problems, both from good familes, and both willing to see me as many times a week as time allows me, including overnights, for a flat rate of $400 a week.
I have had some as low as 60 but they were around 45
I've taken the plunge and found myself a Sugar Baby for some fun. We're meeting for the first time Wednesday night, though we've corresponded a lot. I know she prefers cash, but we never landed on a number. This is a one-off hookup kind of thing, not a "dependent" scenario.

....so, we go on a date and have sex...what should I "donate" to her? Yes, she's hot...

Thanks for the advice! Originally Posted by sammy66
Generally 100-200 a session. I would not go over 200 as this what u can get a stripper otc for in Houston.
This can all get confusing.

When does your "Sugar Baby" cease being a Hooker and start being a SB?
What makes her your SB?
Is she going to cease seeing other "clients"?
Are you going to pay the rent, pay the car payment, pay the everything?
Why is this not just an extended session with a Provider? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Women off SD sites are a class of Provider. Everyone of them I have had contribution on session basis.
Just make her an offer like u would a stripper.
landon: Did you notice this thread is four years old? You even offered advice to the OP. Maybe you should have your glasses checked. Or lay off the rotgut whiskey while posting.
Epic bump