SexyPlatinum

• L.A.
  • 07-10-2016, 06:07 AM
I am not going to PM her for photos. Some providers get offended or touchy when you ask them for photos even if there are no photos in their profile. Originally Posted by CG2014
Putting her business practices on blast in co-ed is a much better option.
... so not sure what the agenda is or the reason for the tread.. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
it is not difficult to see the agenda. He wants someone to send pictures of her. It could be that she relents and sends them or one of us hobbiest does.

Either way, it is a bully move. The outrage is strange to me. So she does not share pics, then dont see her!

Its her loss, you stud!

Me, i have a few nice pics i took of her, that she asked not to share, so I just enjoyed them, she is quite a dish...
  • BLM69
  • 07-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Try Google buddy, I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're seeking
I have seen SP just once, and was going to see her again a while back, but was stuck in traffic and she had to be out so we could not reschedule. She is insatiable and cannot get enough, but from my experience, I did not feel a great connection and she was a bit quiet for my taste. I have some awesome pics of her I took as well as some nice action shots. I posted a few of them on my review of her, but deleted on the pic hosting sight to make room for others, but I still have them on an SD card.
I don't go where trans have been...........sorry Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
just for the record, he said "trans", with an "s".. not Tran
Or maybe it was:

... where Tran has been?

And yeah... you have been in some nasty places, sir. I know because I have been in those same nasty places...
Some of the comments in here by some of y'all are just retarded.
Most of us in here have seen her. She is worth the experience. Just go do it. You might also PM her she may send you a photo. Platinum is a well known commodity.
Some of the comments in here by some of y'all are just retarded. Originally Posted by CG2014
I would say, almost all...

Actually, all comments are retarded. The whole this is wacked!
Some of the comments in here by some of y'all are just retarded. Originally Posted by CG2014
pls define "some" and "retarded".

Can I have some peace here without people talking. You are bitter and it's not my fault have a wonderful day it's my day off. I get to do what I want when I want. That is why it's called being independent
And I appreciate all you fine sexy gentleman that I have had the pleasure to rock. Let's do it again sometime be back tomorrow.
I was just asking what you look like, wasn't even asking for a facial photo, just body wise, PERIOD.

You don't even have a showcase listing your physical attributes. How is anyone suppose to guess what you look like?

But I guess if you want your prospective clients to buy sight unseen, then forget it.
Yeah stud, she will miss your stamina and money... it's her loss, feel sorry for her.
Just think of the stories she could half with you, the memories!
But alas, it cannot be...
I was just asking what you look like, wasn't even asking for a facial photo, just body wise, PERIOD.

You don't even have a showcase listing your physical attributes. How is anyone suppose to guess what you look like?

But I guess if you want your prospective clients to buy sight unseen, then forget it. Originally Posted by CG2014
Not trying to be rude but...

Why the anger? Did she solicit you via PM and then refuse to provide a picture? Because that is the only real reason I can see to justify this thread at all. It is entirely possible to get to a point in this business where you need NOTHING other than word of mouth.