A Special Welcome ...

I quit.

I quit.

Originally Posted by SR Only
What is it? The pay & benefits?

[What "provider" means in healthcare is entirely different than here.]
I quit.

Originally Posted by SR Only

No, no, no....you haven't suffered enough yet! THEN, you can quit.
Welcome!.......And good luck...
I'm gonna post some thoughts later. About ten minutes ago was the first time I could log on today. I didn't know it was official. Fair? Ha! Benevolent Dictatorship is more like it. SR Only = Saddam Rules Only!!! {insert evil laugh here}. Buckle up boys and girls; it's going to be quite a ride! There are two new sheriffs in town.

Gotta run.
Although we all are going to miss John Bull and foX, I wanted to personally welcome the two new moderators for the Diamonds & Tuxedos. Although I know that a lot of us are already familiar with SR Only and Marcus, I still wanted to give both of these men a very warm welcome.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. Do you have ANY idea what a pain of a job this is? Personally, I believe a sweet "new moderator roast" is in order! Grin. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Welcome to both and congratulation on the position!

I agree Elisabeth that it would seem to be a lot of time consuming work to moderate forums on chat boards, not to mention trying to maintain a level of fairness and impartiality.
Well said bro! Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Give me five Originally Posted by WTF
Will you settle for 2 big round ones. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Yea, that'll do, she can owe me three more!
Originally Posted by WTF
lmfao
Yes, folks they'll be appearing all this week through Sunday, let's give a big round of applause for 'em!

Warning right now, I will be PWI later. There is Kettle One being ingested at the SR Only household right now. Hic! Y'all can post what you want and I won't do anything. MA may have a different view. And once I sober up.....
Although we all are going to miss John Bull and foX, I wanted to personally welcome the two new moderators for the Diamonds & Tuxedos. Although I know that a lot of us are already familiar with SR Only and Marcus, I still wanted to give both of these men a very warm welcome. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hear, Hear!

I look forward to your forum moderation (and posts).

Both of you guys have posted a lot of interesting stuff!
I'm gonna post some thoughts later. About ten minutes ago was the first time I could log on today. I didn't know it was official. Fair? Ha! Benevolent Dictatorship is more like it. SR Only = Saddam Rules Only!!! {insert evil laugh here}. Buckle up boys and girls; it's going to be quite a ride! There are two new sheriffs in town.

Gotta run. Originally Posted by SR Only
You don't scare me Mister! I got your "GFE/PSE" ha!
You folks treat these guys nicely now. Daggone it, I don't want to have to come back here and straighten you out now!
John B who?
Can we bestow JB with Moderator Emeritus status?
I second the motion!
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Can we bestow JB with Moderator Emeritus status? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Only in regards to threads over 90 days that my main man atlcomedy revives.

I agree Elisabeth that it would seem to be a lot of time consuming work to moderate forums on chat boards, not to mention trying to maintain a level of fairness and impartiality. Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange
They don't waste much time in the ''fairness and impartiality'' department!

you'll see soon enough Bebe, you done butted heads with a couple of their pets!