Audio commentary for well known posters

I just thought Jamaican would be funny. It really makes no difference, but I thought it would contribute to the conversation.
I have no reason why Skid Row pops into my head...every single time...no offense meant dude!

At least its not the "Lollypop Guild" Originally Posted by dammit
Me!?!?

Probably. I'm short and round and know the way to Oz, so I don't mind one bit!

But at least now I have a name for my fictitious agency that I'm going to start-up!
Well, since it doesn't matter rekcaSxT, I actually read your posts...more accurately, I hear Edward Lillywhite Norton's (aka Art Carney) voice reading your posts in my head. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it...probably some post you made years ago that created the image
No, not you JennsLolli...the "Lollypop Guild" voice is reserved for another that posts here
  • Booth
  • 03-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Kosher will always be the Geico gecko to me.

Tc as General Patton? Mussolini?

It took me a minute to go through the filing cabinet that is my brain to figure out who you were talking about. Art Carney from the Honeymooners! That's pretty funny actually.
I posted it in another thread, but I always hear Rorschach doing a voice over when I read Whispers' posts. And sixxbach, for some reason, I imagine Strong Bad. When you rant, I hear, "Trogdoooor!" in my head.

Sophia, I imagine you having a soft, sensual, 1-900 kinda voice.
Does my radio/DJ voice come thru on my threads? "Let's get ready to rumble"!!!!!
Yup! I'm guilty of that. I always build some sort of mental image as to what the person on the other end of that handle looks like; and I know that I'm not the only one who does this!

I was really surprised when I first laid eyes on SensualSophia. Holy smokes! She was completely different than what I had envisioned.
She is as beautiful as she is intelligent and that was truly a most welcomed surprise.

. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
+1 (especially the part re. Sophia)
Me!?!?

Probably. I'm short and round and know the way to Oz, so I don't mind one bit!

But at least now I have a name for my fictitious agency that I'm going to start-up! Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Jenns baby, I wasn't too far off with the mental image that I had envisioned of you. You're just sassy and that's part of the reason I dig ya' so much.

Hey thancks, Sophia. That's certainly nice to know.

Yes, Spacemtn, she certainly is "all dat".
She's even cooler than my sig. line below.

Check it when you get a chance. (heh! )

I had already checked it out. Hence my obvious use of "the most gay and annoying reply in the history of ever"!!

I jsut couldn't resist!!!!
I was also shocked when I met you. I thought you were old and white with long hair and probably not that attractive -- Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Yep, she thought that you looked like me....

The only two providers that I have been correct about when fantasizing about the voice from the pics have been Sophia and Tess. The rest I have been way far off.
Yep, she thought that you looked like me.... Originally Posted by Gentleman
Um... Gentleman... at the risk of offending some other hobbyists, you are a very attractive man. And def not a hippy!
I somehow pictured spaceman as an old man. Boy was I wrong. What a handsome man you are. Charming too.
I really don't hear a voice, but an image of what somebody might look like always pops into my mind.