A Toy Drive in Connection with the Gentleman's Club Holiday Party

I know all these children are in need but is there an age group more in need or should I say more forgotten about?
love this idea

Edited:Sorry nevermind see my answer above
If I will the raffle does it mean I have to go fuck myself?
If I will the raffle does it mean I have to go fuck myself? Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Doesn't sound bad...
If I will the raffle does it mean I have to go fuck myself? Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

I see a MAJOR auction and double the money.......

OR......

a MAJOR ticket sales and we all watch you fuck yourself! LOL
Yes. BUT Space, Ztonk and myself get to be present to watch the festivities.
I know all these children are in need but is there an age group more in need or should I say more forgotten about?
love this idea

Edited:Sorry nevermind see my answer above Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
10-17 years old..... 3-1 ratio of boys to girls.....
I'm sure we can find other ways to keep that from happening.

OK.... Ztonk stepped up with the solution....... Ztonk will step up in a situation like that and donate 1 hour of BFE to the lady that draws her own ticket.....

But since he seems to be having WAY too much fun, I hereby mandate a new rule...... Ladies CANNOT Win themselves or Other Ladies! It would cause a Riot!

I will get a couple of other items Donated to use as Concession Prizes should this become an issue.
I am heading to GameStop today to get some $25 gift cards.... what kid doesn't love GameStop?

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan

I don't have great insight into the living situation of foster kids, do they usually have game consoles or PCs to play on?
yup.... There is usually one kid in a house toting one .... I'm sure our representative will get them to the right place...
1 5 Table Dances with the Dancer of Your Choice
2 3 Gold Card Card to Palacios (Free Admissions)
3 3 Month VIP Card to Perfect 10
4 Hour with Miss Sophie Bella
5 Hour with MaddietheCoEd should donations exceed $750
6 4 hour Dinner Date with Natalie Reign should donations exceed $1250

My new Roomie Natalie Reign has jumped into the frey as well with a VERY UNIQUE OFFER.

Natalie Reign has volunteered a Candlelit Dinner and Movie Date! She will prepare the Dinner, watch a sexy movie chosen just for the occasion and spend an additional hour with you as well! Up to 4 Hours of her companionship!

You guys figure out the Value and if you want to participate....

6 Prizes...
6 Winners...

(Disclaimer: Ladies Normal Screening requirements must be met. Ladies can't win themselves or other Ladies (My Party My Rules!) Winner need not be present to win! Any Prizes not claimed will be claimed by me or Ztonk for our personal plesure! Like anyone isn't gonna claim their prize!)

Here is how we will conduct the raffle/drawing...

The First three Tickets Drawn will be for the Table Dances and VIP Cards.... If the Winner wants to take a chance.... He can pass and have his ticket put BACK in the Mix for a chance at one of the other prizes.....

After those are awarded...Each Lady Participating will draw a ticket....... and annouce their winner!

Help us hit that $1250 Goal Guys and Gals!

Shouldn't be hard at all....

Great idea to help those that are less fortunate. Originally Posted by Holeshot
I will step up the game a bit $300 -- (not a challenge) -- for the kids.
I hope this small token will bring you closer to your goal.
Thank you Whispers, Z Tonk, Spacemnt -Others? for thinking of the kids!!
I'll PM for the details.
hey someone needs to ask CK1942 to help out with this great holiday party idea! remember Dec 2009 in Houston?

http://www.khou.com/news/Police-cras...-79373172.html

wait till the boys in blue show up and haul people off to the clinker!
Keep it on topic John_TX
cant wait to meet everyone...and someone needs to invite LL...that chick owes me a damn drink!