Do You Remember?

I sure as hell cant remember, after 175+ providers over the years, no way, to many Spa girls thrown in with the indy's
I remember handles and stories that gentlemen have shared with me.
Well, and if your an exceptional lover that usually stays lodged in my brain as well.
Tess
  • ezman
  • 02-01-2011, 04:39 PM
... after 175+ providers over the years ... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
LIGHTWEIGHT!
+1
LIGHTWEIGHT! Originally Posted by ezman
haha, well seing as you have 20+ years on me and a lot more $$, no way I would ever catch up
I remember handles and stories that gentlemen have shared with me.
Well, and if your an exceptional lover that usually stays lodged in my brain as well.
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Do you remeber me Tess? Maybe I will have to jog your memory...lol
Do you remeber me Tess? Maybe I will have to jog your memory...lol Originally Posted by sterling1
I really dont think you need to jog any ladies memory, how should I say....there is a just a certain something that stands out about ya
im calling bullshit....i dont remember everyone from my personal life..and i am still young
I really dont think you need to jog any ladies memory, how should I say....there is a just a certain something that stands out about ya Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Well thank you Roxanne! You are a sweetheart!
I really dont think you need to jog any ladies memory, how should I say....there is a just a certain something that stands out about ya Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
...a rather large something!
Tess
LOL. That's for sure! One of the largest somethings I have encountered.
  • ezman
  • 02-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Dang! Did this thread just turn into an ad for sterling1???

I'm pretty proud of my equipmwnt, too.
Still measuring boys dicks in Texas I see!
Let's get back to the ladies.
Austin has one of the best!!! I think she would remember me for the time we shared during our visits. I only see high quality ladies and she (TST) is 5 star to me! Quallity, not Quanity is the way I roll and remember them all (but you have to stay longer than an hour, (that 15 min for you big guys))
"never been a horse that couldn't be rode, never been a cowboy that couldn't be throde. Guys- keep your Egos in check.
My memory for people is amazing. I've had fellas call back 3 yrs later & been able to verify a particular memory of our previous meeting. There are times it doesn't work but not many. Now, if that worked for the quadratic equation...

Sterling... Next time, I get to DRIVE! hmmph!
I remember you very well, Sterling1. *(wink)* You are quite memorable, in a VERY GOOD way.

I agree w/kat. My legs are better'n ever. I get the keys next time, ok?