Back to business

Now that I'm not sleeping with any of you people I can openly talk about unsexy things like the pains of hair removal.

I like the way things feel when I'm bare, but hardwood floors can be close to impossible to maintain. The handful of waxers I've used have told me not to wax, as usually it leads to my skin ripping and some bleeding and lots of swelling and I pretty much just have crazy sensitive skin. Shaving is a similar beast. Half of the time I end up with a smooth mound and the other half I end up with bumps and pain and all of the time I end up with irritation the following day.

There are stripper tricks: only shaving at the end of a bath, applying oils immediately after, violently exfoliating each following day, blah blah blah. I have had mixed results with all of those tricks.

I'm actually not the worlds biggest fan of having people go down on me, so I think it's acceptable that I keep things how I like them for my personal life. I mean, I enjoy oral sex, but it's hardly a requirement. Also also, I HATE when guys are too trimmed or shaved at all. But, I did enjoy a session I had once where I completely shaved a hobbyist (must have been a control thing...)

Anywho, that's my own personal story with why I frown when I see most men talking about how hot the bare/mostly bare trend is. I don't think that it's wrong that anyone would prefer it as such, or even find hair a turn-off. I'm just sad that life is the way it is: impossible to please everyone all of the time.
Jennslolli,
great to hear from you. This one is interesting. I used to get annoyed when hearing about shaving complaints. I would counter w/ "try shaving your face everyday!". But I tried it once, on a lark (shaving the boys). Needless to say, I hear your pain. I did switch to shaving in the shower w/ aloe shaving cream (for my face). The steam and hot water soaking in made all the difference for me!
But your point is a good one and probably one we guys don't appreciate enough. I love a smooth entry point or thin landing strip but aside from "trimming", I am too much a wuss to do that again.
Thanks for the lighthearted post.
Hard wood floors are less hygenic and tend to produce odors more than letting the brush grow. But then in the hobby who pays attention to these little details.

I am one of those who likes a lady who looks like a woman both with her clothes on and off. Then in all honesty I doubt if I can tell the difference one the deed is in progress.
  • Wired
  • 02-25-2010, 09:29 AM
I like the landing strip, but also like a little larger patch above as well. Truthfully, I like it any way I can get it.
I've heard the same thing (about odors) but I've been with a bunch of bald girlies... Never smelled anything... Thank goodness
I don't like bushes, at all, but i am trying to grow maybe a little landing strip, im trying.

I just feel fresher and cleaner with no hair. But i will experniment with growing my hair back, im going to try to shape into something, like a big L for lisa down there, or a heart, or a arrow.....i'll see how it goes.
I like a landing strip so it tickles my nose in DATY
i prefer hardwood floors, unless they are parquet
No hair, or at most a very narrow landing strip please.
nothing like getting some hair stuck between your teeth...........
nothing like getting some hair stuck between your teeth........... Originally Posted by sixxbach
cheap dental floss.......
All this talk about hardwood floors and landing strips. WTF? I don't fly a plane, so I don't need a landing strip. And I am useless when it comes to home improvement, so I have no need for hardwood floors, parquet or otherwise.
But I eat pussy all day long and I like mine bald, or neatly trimmed.