Cheers

Well at least your still here..&hoping you stay beautiful!!
Just found her twitter and I'm like DAYUM!! I need to get verified

Definitely more enjoyable than these useless conversations we are having on my post
Originally Posted by Montana_Banks
Useless threads often end up generating useless posts in it.

Definitely more enjoyable than these useless conversations we are having on my post
Probably has something to do with the original post. JMO
I hope your feelings change & you find "Fun" in posting here & staying beautiful! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I'm guessing her recent review
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2822744
has something to do with her "feelings" about this site.
This site is becoming more ridiculous by the year... I will be completely removing myself from the platform. the "new eccie" its unentertaining.
On a last note be sure to catch my new show case on my way out

meanwhile in Russia...

Last Activity Yesterday at11:04 PM (1 20.22)
has something to do with her "feelings" about this site. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Provide bad service and get bad results on this board. It's pretty simple. If you don't want to provide what gets you good reviews for the dollar then McDonalds is hiring.
meanwhile in Russia...

Last Activity Yesterday at11:04 PM (1 20.22) Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I guess she gone.
has something to do with her "feelings" about this site. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

Lol thats cute. :laughin g1: however it has nothing to do with my
"recent review " as you can clearly see.... ive been apart of eccie for a while now. and in this business even longer. Unfortunately I cant please everyone nor am i trying to . Clients have been with me from the start of my journey... i cant be that bad
Now are we done trying to cyber bully or nah?
Make LOVE not War
Win Most Lose Some
I guess she gone. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Only Back for a minute trust
Provide bad service and get bad results on this board. It's pretty simple. If you don't want to provide what gets you good reviews for the dollar then McDonalds is hiring. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Here goes another unnecessary opinion, i forgot freedom of speech went out the front door along time ago. Sorry i dont sell my soul for a review. You do know that saying the best reply is no reply lets practice this
Well at least your still here..&hoping you stay beautiful!! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
WELL THANK YOU ! THATS THE LOVE WE NEED
Sometimes you want to go where Alyssa knows your name. And you’re really glad you came (hopefully several times).

But don’t fall in love, she’s a beauty! I haven’t seen her in person but the photos and affirmations lead me to believe I should. Of course my UTR would be jealous AF. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Maybe one day until then.......
It used to be a vibrant community that really helped. There are a few of us left, but it feels like most have moved on. Originally Posted by Mileslong99

Exactly
Here goes another unnecessary opinion, i forgot freedom of speech went out the front door along time ago. Sorry i dont sell my soul for a review. You do know that saying the best reply is no reply lets practice this Originally Posted by Montana_Banks
If even half of this review was correct then my comment is spot on.