US personal hurt in Kabul explosion.

White supremacists are the real terrorists, according to Joe Biden. Technically, American soldiers are white supremacists. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yup... White Privilege is being 85 percent of the combat deaths in OEF, OIF. Totally should be BugOut Bidens focus... we're the primary threat to his illegitimate regime.
White supremacists are the real terrorists, according to Joe Biden. Technically, American soldiers are white supremacists. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

And according to the Secy. of Defense Lloyd Austin and General Milley who says he wants to understand White rage. Hey General, how about you study up a bit more on Islamic fundamentalist rage and do your fucking job.
Well Joe Biden an General Milley are both white supremacists.

Actually, the entire United States is built on white supremacy, and every American citizen is a white supremacist.
And if that were true ( which it's not ) Biden was too stupid to figure it out? Yeah, I know, we're doomed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Great read AE. I've really gotta stop reading this shit at night.
Confused and paralyzed

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...me-rushing-in/ Originally Posted by bambino
oh shit. its worse than that.

when one is in a fugue state (DID), he/she doesn't know themselves or where they're at. their memories are disassociated... kind of scrambled. its a very rare condition.

there's a woman who had fugue state twice in 12 years before disappearing at the U.S. Virgin Island in between 2 hurricanes in 2017.

other example of DID: Jason Bourne movies.
Don't worry Taliban Joey's got this ,,,,,,,,,,