Give a man his due

Yeah...me too. Tell me how cheating a guy out of 12 to 15 minutes affects your EBITA. Oh wait no Income Tax is paid LOL so tell us how it improves your net revenue and overall bottom line.

Feel free to also tell the effects of going over 12 to 15.

If you're scheduling more landings per day than Southwest Airlines... and not leaving me time to get off the runway.....tell me that too.... and I'll just stay the fuck away.

Yeah I'm pissed off....I just kicked a beautiful woman out of my hotel room for cock blocking me by nagging and tapping her watch halfway through our agreed-to 2-hour session. After she came twice and wet the sheets. I fucked her before so she knew who and what she was agreeing to.

If you can't take a pounding for a full 2 hours....or even a full hour, don't fucking agree to it.

(If you do want to get pounded for 2 full hours, PM me.)

That mistake cost her......and I told her how much.

Another memorable clock watch cock block session below....

Provider?.....crashed and burned.

No fucking way shorting 15 minutes is making you more money. No fucking way. It's costing you money in the long haul.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=748502

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I would love to be fucked for a full two hours. I would need to block out at least three for that kind of action, though... Need some time on the front end for mental gymnastics to limber me up, then time on the back end to bask in the afterglow.
My incall only has one clock, and it's attached to the stove, so not terribly convenient for clock watching; yes, my time has been taken advantage of. I weigh the pros and cons before rebooking. Did I genuinely enjoy my time with this guy? Is he consistently awesome? How often does he enjoy my company? Maybe let's only book him today. That's where cultivating a personal relationship goes hand in hand with excellent customer service; knowing your client's likes, dislikes, and habits can only enhance things for everyone involved.
^^^ good answer

I would think most of the ladies who post her would share this sentiment and attitude.
^^^ good answer

I would think most of the ladies who post her would share this sentiment and attitude. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yes MyMynx.... a great reply about the 2 hour pounding Amelia enjoys and some additional nice points I'll quote later.

But let's hear from the ladies on the net profit/loss from the minus/plus 12 minutes.

We are all interested.

Last summer I had an afternoon appointment on a super hot Sunday (that's a day not a provider LOL)

Talking on the phone as I round the corner, I see a Starbucks across from the incall. She traveled in that day and had nobody else scheduled. Our appointment was "an hour or so after check in" (I had been on standby waiting for the call) so I ask if she wants a frappe. She gives me her order and I go through the drive through to get two frappes and mainly to break some bills for change. Greek was an option and I wanted separate bills for it.

So I go in the incall and everything is fine and she is super happy for the frappe. Invites me to sit down and starts questioning me about what music I like and my family and all sorts of bullshit. She knows my family had left town so she was asking more questions. I tell her look...this ice breaker is fun and I too like to chat..."but who is paying for this conversation? you or me?" "I sure don't want to pay to talk."

She replies "oh...don't worry about it."

Well...."don't worry about it" was polite hooktard for I'm stealing 15 minutes from you ...you stupid fucktard. We finally got started and sure enough the notel clock didn't match mine. She starts crap that she texted her girlfriend the moment I walked in for safety and that started the time. That time showed me just pulling into the lot based on my text. Not 30 minutes in she's telling me its almost over.

We had agreed to msog w/greek but I held back the fee for greek as an option and left after one nut. I probably wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in her little ass so that would have been an easy bonus for her. I know she wanted it because she asked me to start there but I wanted it for seconds.

I was going to write a review posting the times of the events from my phone plus what she reported but she was from out of town and visiting here ....and left early because she didn't have any business...etc etc and had no reviews here so clearly she was a failure and I didn't really have time to waste. (edit: I remember now her reviews were on another site I found from her phone number or 411. She then refused to give me a 411 okay because I wasn't going to give her a Houston review. I told her the review would be "no fucking way" and she got pissed off and started making lies about the time and blaming it on me.)

The point is....her SOP is costing her money.
My incall only has one clock, and it's attached to the stove, so not terribly convenient for clock watching; yes, my time has been taken advantage of. I weigh the pros and cons before rebooking. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
^^That's because you're NOT desperate for business.

That's where cultivating a personal relationship goes hand in hand with excellent customer service; knowing your client's likes, dislikes, and habits can only enhance things for everyone involved.
^^And that's WHY you're not desperate for business. Nice.
I would love to be fucked for a full two hours. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
And I would love to thinck I could accommodate you. Truth is I'd need about 6 weeks to give you two full hours.
I gotcha Amelia.... I'll be done for at the 2 hour mark but so will you
I've got an extra couple of hours free today....

Ameeeeellllliiiiiaaaaaa.....

I also have a shower built for 7. ijs
And I would love to thinck I could accommodate you. Truth is I'd need about 6 weeks to give you two full hours. Originally Posted by boardman
AGREED! I would have to take the 2 hours in 15 minute increments.

Wait, who am I kidding....make that 8 minute increments.

CB
Did I hear "free" ?
And I would love to thinck I could accommodate you. Truth is I'd need about 6 weeks to give you two full hours. Originally Posted by boardman
So, doing the math, assuming you pounded me once a day for 42 days, you would be smash and dashing to the tune of two minutes and fifty one seconds per day.

I'm fairly certain I could kiss you for at least five minutes without you spewing everywhere, so I think you might be able to muster at least a LITTLE more staying power. There is more to the encounter than the ol' in-n-out - or at least, there should be!

I've got an extra couple of hours free today....

Ameeeeellllliiiiiaaaaaa.....

I also have a shower built for 7. ijs Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Why do you have one built for seven? That's an oddly arbitrary number.
Here is how it supposed to work.

There are a lot of details and history that would be interesting but not really on topic.

Earlier this week I had a 2.5 to 3 hour 3 leche session with a friend of mine named Jeni. She is a cute late 20s milf with just the right amount of padding. She's 4-9 and a half so I can fuck her standing doggy forever.....back on topic.

We've been together many times and the level of trust is very high.

Only on our first date did she ask for the money first.
To be clear, this activity is legal.

For this visit, I warned her ahead that I wanted her to stay 2 or 3 hours. I would like her to stay the night but she can't make that work.

After we were done,....we were going to go to dinner. I asked her how much she wanted. I wanted to give her a chance to tell me what she felt she earned. She wouldn't give an answer. So I paid her 3 times the full hour rate. She said thank you and told me her kids start school in a few weeks...and asked if I could tip her one hour to help with new clothes etc. I could have easily said no. But I gave her another hour...equivalent to 73 usd.

We went to eat. Her meal was more than mine so I put hers on my expense account and left no trace by paying cash for mine.

Abrazos and went separate ways.

I had different plans for tonight but I worked late and the plan didn't come together. At quitting time she texted me asking if I was leaving tonight or tomorrow. I told her tomorrow and leaving work in 30 minutes. She asked if I would like company and I said yes but I don't have the amount I had before. She said any amount is okay.

I told her the restaurant and asked what time. She replied with the time and that's when we met.

Same drill on dinner and we walk to my hotel.

The usual drill. ... shower, etc...wine..snuggle tv...fuck...snuggle. She has never seen me stop at one but a few minutes into the post coital tenderness, she asks if I would like more time. I reply yes.

Later she asks if I'm ready and I tell her I need some help to start. CBJ then CG then doggy that lead to pounding. When her yelping subsided....I pushed her down to surfboard and busted a nut in the cover.

Clean up...more wine...and snuggles. 10 minutes later....she asks if I would like more time or for her to leave. I tell her more time...but not necessarily more sex.

After a few minutes under the covers, she asks me to warm her pussy with my hand. This leads to some some starfish? Then slow lazy doggy that morphs to some hard deep pounding and another explosion for the both of us.

During clean up, she put her undershirt on.....but she got under the covers so I did too. At 12:30 she said it was late and I agreed.

When she was ready to leave, I reminded her the message stating the amount she wasn't getting. She said she would take what I give her. So I handed her the same amount as before including the extra hour tip. About 280 usd total. She gave me a huge hug and kiss and I walked her out.

So....she brought up time twice....only asking if I wanted more. She left happy with a nice chunk of cash.

Me...? Dulce sueños.

Mañana damas y caballeros.

Edit: watching her pull those jeans up and over her Latina bubble butt....I felt compelled to try for 4. I need to star earlier next time.
My, my......... all this time wasted watching the clock so closely. Where's the fun in that? I'm guaranteed to "get a nut" way more than once! I hope HE can keep up! And has plenty of towels available!
My, my......... Originally Posted by Nicolet
My darling Nicolet.....it is so nice to see your post.

Edit: sweet Nicolet....you filled my box yesterday. Lucky 1000.

I'm thinking about leaving it full because most of the PMs I get are horn dogs wanting the name of my Vietnamese LMT or cheap bastards that don't have PA wanting ROS info from my reviews.
I see you're still speaking, or rather writing, English pretty well! By the way, what about a WOMAN'S due? If I had a taxi meter, you'd have to get a third mortgage!