Newsflash: S U E, resurfaced at the Palace Therapy

I have been insuring about her and now resurfaced. That is awesome news.
So those who have seen her willing to give age estimate?
Don't expect I'll be able to get the Yugo in the lot now. Maybe, I can work a trade with her. Massages for valet parking.
Sue...takes great care of herself and has a yoga-trained body. Originally Posted by swell
TRUTH!!
So those who have seen her willing to give age estimate? Originally Posted by Sharp21
Late 3X or early 4X
  • Pyo
  • 10-11-2018, 09:08 AM
I Used to see her ar Pearls and Smile. What a treat she was. Thanks foe the scoop. Is she still having that short hair style?
  • rams
  • 10-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Can someone post an old review of her please?
TRUTH!!

Late 3X or early 4X Originally Posted by htownhammer
Thanks HTH, hopefully she's not one of the two ladies I saw when I walked in there two weeks ago or so. Both looks old so I ran! Maybe I have to go back for another try.
Would love to see her, but does she at least offer L1?
Now that Sue is back I have to join ECCIE. Love this gal,she is why people say treat others the way you want them to treat you.
How old is she? Was an old lady there a week ago when I went and left. Originally Posted by Sharp21
Sue is early 40s. Takes greaaaat care of her body. Looks like hot 29 YO. If she presents for doggie your jaw will drop. Looks like 21 YO kpop idol. Really. YMMV
Thanks HTH, hopefully she's not one of the two ladies I saw when I walked in there two weeks ago or so. Both looks old so I ran! Maybe I have to go back for another try. Originally Posted by Sharp21
Sue has a well maintained bod. She looks very fit but she will not be mistaken for 2Xer. If you are looking for a young Kpop, she is not the best choice for that. If you're seeking attractive tight bod 3X/4X, then she may work for you.
Called there a day before to schedule an appointment with Sue. I got there about 10 mins late due to the train being on the track. Got there and Sue came out to greet me to let me know that she is already with another client. I told her that I will come back another time. She insists that I try her friend name Candy. The massage and service was good but I really wanted Sue since I have not seen her for some time. She looked really hot. Basically, I was very disappointed not get the service with Sue.
  • Ashi
  • 10-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Would love to see her, but does she at least offer L1? Originally Posted by jaddarami
I agree, you should see her, enjoy it since it is not exactly the regular amp experience, but make sure you go with an appointment.

Also the Sunday schedule is 12 to 8 pm.
Not very clear for me if M to F open until 9pm (or Sun until 8pm) means last call is at 8pm (and 7 pm on Sun ) ? or I could get there at 9 (or at 8 on Sun). ?
Not very clear for me if M to F open until 9pm (or Sun until 8pm) means last call is at 8pm (and 7 pm on Sun ) ? or I could get there at 9 (or at 8 on Sun). ? Originally Posted by Black T
You could call them and ask, rather than asking for guesses.