Rumors...so silly!!!!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,,,,,
I would be more than happy to help dispel all of these silly rumors.

& MS Ginger, Thank you again for helping to make my week in the NW a safe and happy time. You're a sweetheart and I hate that you had to be away while I was here, but I hope to see you soon.
Just as I remember you. Playboy smoking robe & all! I can't believe it's not buddah! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Dang, I've only gotten one pm and spent all nite conditioning my mane and plucking my brows! Thank you Ginger doll...I still have some buddah left for you my lil spice girl!
I knew that wouldn't take long.
I knew that wouldn't take long. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
did I miss something ??? 😱
did I miss something ??? �� Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Naw,,,, You didn't miss anything sweetie, other than another show of a poor attitude .
And BTW,,,, Thank You so very much for showing me one of the NW's Greatest Ass ets.
I hope that you'll be receptive to showing me around again in the future.

@ MS London:
Your doing fine sweetie. Keep your chin up and keep the great attitude. A sweet attitude is by far much more sexy than being a smartass.
Naw,,,, You didn't miss anything sweetie, other than another show of a poor attitude .
And BTW,,,, Thank You so very much for showing me one of the NW's Greatest Ass ets.
I hope that you'll be receptive to showing me around again in the future.
Originally Posted by datylikes
anytime ! Maybe next time we can try "cream on the cherries "
did I miss something ??? 😱 Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
No? I don't think you did unless I missed something.
Perhaps MB was eluding to the play on the word "buddah" being predictable. now let's all kiss...muah
I have to disagree.

I am glad these ladies are talking about the rumors going around..

Sounds like someone is trying to thin the competition by starting rumors..JMO

It is best nipped in the bud now, than to wait for more to grow on top of them.

London Bridge, TrinaPro ,Channel Blue are the ones so far on this rumor list.

Guys maybe it is time to start spilling the beans to where you here these tweets from.

Exactly, Sarah. No need to post every time you hear some silly rumor circulating, otherwise the board would be full of nothing but this kind of nonsense.

You know, I heard that a rumor is going around that I am a big bitch... Oh wait. I started that one. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I found my source and its sad to know he's the one saying these...I'm refraining from names, i don't know who else is starting rumors but fellas please don't listen to gossip. The person who started my rumors did it out of anger and he lost a provider as well as a friend. thanks carrie for the input
Hmmm sounds like a Personal situation. chin up, don't let anyone knock you down... and if they do,
just get back up. Life is full of tough choices, but being real & honest is what counts...

Miss Dreams
Couldn't have said it better pretty girl
If y Lou find the source of rumors, I think you should report it to the board. This is a board of information exchange. If we cannot trust a poster's info we should know it, IMWO.

London Bridge, TrinaPro ,Channel Blue are the ones so far on this rumor list.

Guys maybe it is time to start spilling the beans to where you here these tweets from. Originally Posted by NurseCarrie
I'm sure everyone on this board Is on the "rumor list" if u let the others tell it I'm a "police walking health hazard " wink wink and I'm sure most of us ladies are too to the ones who dislike us but Oh well !!
I was informed that it was two providers that is talking about me telling guys trash...If you have questions or concerns about my life please ask me...Talking about me just makes you look pathetic