Can !Vi! be forgiven for all of this?

Whoever makes another thread about this whore gets a throat punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Does the person still have to pay Incall Rates?
You need better wking skills.
NO NEVER i hope she is really gone this time
NO NEVER EVER

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Wurden Sie sie derselbe Weg behandeln, Fraulein Kommandant?
In 2006, a documentary was released called Forgiving Dr. Mengele, which is the story of a holocaust survivor who forgave a Nazi Dr. that caused harm to her.

There have been numerous stories over the years of families who forgave the person who killed one of their loved ones, whether it was by drunk driving or something else.

Even Jesus himself is said to have forgiven all of those who put him to death thousands of years ago.

With that being said, the question now is can !Vi! be forgiven?

Her Church, her former College, the Military, her Roomates that she said she robbed, her Parents, her entire Hometown, and some of the people appearing in her vids may never forgive her.

But can the eccie community forgive !Vi! for what she has done? Can !Vi! at least be forgiven by all of you and let everything go back to normal? Or is the damage irreversible? Originally Posted by SteveOTX

Forgiveness? Fuck that.

Refer VI to a shrink and give her a broom along with a box of rubbers.

That heux needs salvation.
Whoever makes another thread about this whore gets a throat punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Please don't take offense, but with all the talk about how awful the guys here are, it's this kind of comment that makes it very hard to argue that the presumed decline is the result of some change in the guys alone.
Does the person still have to pay Incall Rates? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Duh
Please don't take offense, but with all the talk about how awful the guys here are, it's this kind of comment that makes it very hard to argue that the presumed decline is the result of some change in the guys alone. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I think you're over-thinking this or you can't recognize humor?

I agree with her INTENDED point. Please let me know if you want me to translate any of Dorothy's posts, I studied Monroe-ish in college (or was that Day Care?).
Please don't take offense, but with all the talk about how awful the guys here are, it's this kind of comment that makes it very hard to argue that the presumed decline is the result of some change in the guys alone. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
& your point

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Attachment 500336

Scheint, dass Sie gerade auf meine Frage antworteten.... Fraulein Kommandant?
It's !VI! not VI, the exclamation marks are important, and it looks like she is banned now just like Tara. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Banned insinuates she has a chance of reinstatement after a given time period. !VI! is just gone, at least under her current profile. However I have a nauseating feeling that she will be back.
Forgiveness? Fuck that.

Refer VI to a shrink and give her a broom along with a box of rubbers.

That heux needs salvation. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Forgive her, on behalf of your "brothers"....
she might be back but it will just start all over again