age play

Your parents must be really proud of both of you.
Originally Posted by illuminati
Lmao dont worry we've both sworn to never procreate to stop the gene pool!

We laugh
Oh the hypocrisy. Lolz.
Without being disrespectful; I think that age play when one is playing a underage person is creepy. Now playing a younger, inexperienced person is ok. But when you add the underage part, that's not good. I feel like it may show a deeper issue than just playing a game.

I try to stay within 5 years of my age, either way. I have been with young 20 somethings, and that felt a little creepy to me.

Just saying leave the underage part out of it and enjoy.
Said this in wrong thread earlier lol but I'm a Daddy not really into ageplay often but occasionally it can be very fun
I don't know about her parents, but I"m proud of her..!
Interesting topic.

And considering I am significantly older than many youngsters, even you, Sue, I sometimes think certain ladies mabe never respond to my enquiries do my potential " grandpa-ism..." Or maybe "great-grandpa-ism?"
well when I have a role playing client and i pretend to be a older more experienced woman catching guy (pretending to be a teen aged boy) wanking off and then be loving and positive and act out a accepting sexy ending to this scenario, it is often to reprogram a negative one where a guy was caught and ridiculed or humiliated about it and now he wants to act it out in a accepting and loving way. this sort of childhood memory is not a weird or perverted to act out if we're both adult and just pretending to do that.
I don't know about her parents, but I"m proud of her..! Originally Posted by nuglet
And then if i called you daddy...hmm funny turn of perverted events

..this might be what they ment about this topic going south ok im out lol
well when I have a role playing client and i pretend to be a older more experienced woman catching guy (pretending to be a teen aged boy) wanking off and then be loving and positive and act out a accepting sexy ending to this scenario, it is often to reprogram a negative one where a guy was caught and ridiculed or humiliated about it and now he wants to act it out in a accepting and loving way. this sort of childhood memory is not a weird or perverted to act out if we're both adult and just pretending to do that. Originally Posted by sue_nami

If that's the case, then you should be able to charge his health insurance. Provider Psychology. .
Your parents must be really proud of both of you.
Originally Posted by illuminati
Yours are Probably proud about you paying for pussy too.
Well hun I feel like I am often like the naked bartender hearing the stories, listening and advising them on stuff and being the woman to listen to their sexual thoughts and ideas without fear of rejection or judgement. that's what I do, and if their partner won't do something like talk dirty, ball worship, tuma or strap one on or just let her hair down sexually I can offer the safe alternative space for exploring those forbidden desires. that comes with talking about it and working thru some issues sometimes. I like helping.
Well hun I feel like I am often like the naked bartender hearing the stories, listening and advising them on stuff and being the woman to listen to their sexual thoughts and ideas without fear of rejection or judgement. that's what I do, and if their partner won't do something like talk dirty, ball worship, tuma or strap one on or just let her hair down sexually I can offer the safe alternative space for exploring those forbidden desires. that comes with talking about it and working thru some issues sometimes. I like helping. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I'm calling my insurance today! See if I can get a few sessions paid. Lol