http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/northwest-dallas-hotel-is-hub-for-drug-use-prostitution-and-violent-crime-says-city-hall.html/

no worries guys there are plenty of other fine hotels within a few hundred yards that they will relocate too... already talked to several of the residents and they are looking for new accommodations close by... I know dallas is so smart thinking all prostitution and drugs will end when this place shuts down.. wish I could be as smart as them...
thats what I thought....crickets Originally Posted by motor
I will, as soon as your sister moves out.
  • motor
  • 07-26-2015, 06:12 PM
I will, as soon as your sister moves out. Originally Posted by rabbitsfoot
HaHa........umm yea still an idiot
  • mm03
  • 07-30-2015, 04:21 AM
no worries guys there are plenty of other fine hotels within a few hundred yards that they will relocate too... already talked to several of the residents and they are looking for new accommodations close by... I know dallas is so smart thinking all prostitution and drugs will end when this place shuts down.. wish I could be as smart as them... Originally Posted by randomtxguy

Actually it's more of the city's response to accommodate the complaints requests of business owners in close proximity to the hotel. The physical state of the building is pretty bad, wouldn't be surprised if code shut it down by the end of September.

I frequent the Starbucks just around the corner from there. I use Vantex/Finnel to get back on Lombardy and use the traffic lights to get back onto Story Rd.

mm

Shit, I wasted post 100 on this.
http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crime...ests/31006659/ Originally Posted by bartel
Why do you feel what happens in College Station is alert worthy in Dallas?
How does arresting them and putting their mug shots up on the internet "help" them and attack the trafficking problem? They're all over 18 besides.
Moved to sandbox...
That's the police for you... If you want that grant money you have to finger bang the concerned mothers of America
Remind me not to hobby in College Station. Rough group.
  • BLM69
  • 08-02-2015, 09:11 AM
How does arresting them and putting their mug shots up on the internet "help" them and attack the trafficking problem? They're all over 18 besides. Originally Posted by mark77070
Lets arrest them, post their mugshots online to be seen forever, i'm sure it will help them find jobs in the future. great job
This wasn't an alert the first time you posted it and that's why it was moved to the sandbox.