Who is ready for the puck to drop?

Fan? Player? Or a coach?🤔 Originally Posted by obnoxiousram

Fan 1st time.
Fan 2nd time.

Feel free to ignore tannana as he is my ex. Also the one who told me they posted a guard outside of my fav spot. I love telling stories lol. So now y'all are like...did she really? You may never know.

I think everyone would rather talk nice/read nice things about hockey.

So...let's get this back on track, yeah?

Who wants to take me to a game? No not a session and no you won't get lucky...but we can hang and have fun at a game.
Is that Gabs in the pic? Looks pretty good!
Awww thanks babe. I bet I'd look better riding your...(insert your wish here lol)

I was in Philly for a conference opening night and I just couldn't help myself.

Full video on my snapchat

Who wants to have a HH to Philly for a Pens game?
Yes I bet you would, we just may have to try it and see.
Glad I sold my VGK tickets. The battle of the backups in net became significantly less lucrative.....
Yes I bet you would, we just may have to try it and see. Originally Posted by Looker151
Maybe we should have a practice run in the Burgh. I hear those Philly fans are not very nice.

I dunno though...I'll have to admit I am a fan of Philly (the city, not sports), I want to visit again soon.
I wish I liked hockey, especially in this town. I like the players but it just seems sort of gimmicky to me. Like soccer or lacrosse.
You should put your puck in the net during a game...then see what you think about hockey Charley3
I wish I liked hockey, especially in this town. I like the players but it just seems sort of gimmicky to me. Like soccer or lacrosse. Originally Posted by Charley3
Hockey isn't everyone's cup of tea, I like it for the intensity and speed of the game.
Especially if I'm sitting right behind the glass.
The game tonight just doesn't seem right without Fleury playing.
Kessel hat trick
Eagles are destroying the Giants right now. I am a Flyers fan trapped in hell.
I am a Flyers fan trapped in hell. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Insert funny "sorry I cannot suck your cock" line here. Flyers fan? I think deep...deep down you are a Pens fan...wanna get together so I can prove it? There is a good joke here somewhere.
I would be happy to show you my closet stash of jerseys that are mostly Flyers,Avalanche,Colgate, Team Canada and yes I do have a USA Jersey. No cynthia crysby Jersey in this house.
Hmmm...
So can we bang on your flyers jersey before I light it on fire? It would be smokin hot