session time

If you make an hour appt. then you deserve just that Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I keep fearing that I'll get an hour of conversation. Fits the time and companionship model.
I always take 5-10 minutes to get to know the provider first! But when a plumber shows up at my house and says hello, I say "Never mind that shit, get to work!" LOL
War & Peace... so were going to change this to marriage! Thats exactly what it was for me! Every time I wanted a piece we went to war! Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's when being a mormon would come in handy. A rotation of 10-12 wives that compete with each other would probably do the trick!!
Your time is never up till all the fun has been had. Why not set an extreme challenge for yourself. Its so many things to do that can be both sensual & sexual to make the time memorable. This is why I prefer multi-hr appointments, so there is need to feel the need to rush out the door.
Your time is never up till all the fun has been had. Why not set an extreme challenge for yourself. Its so many things to do that can be both sensual & sexual to make the time memorable. This is why I prefer multi-hr appointments, so there is need to feel the need to rush out the door. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Why book a multi-hour when all I need is 15 minutes. 5 minutes to get acquainted and undressed. 5 minutes to cum. and 5 minutes to get cleaned up, dressed and out the door.

However, I've never found a lady who offers 15 minute sessions.
Cos she knows there are more ways for you to have more fun. The more she shows you the less likely you are to be in a hurry to get out the door. Its all part of sexerapy . :lick lips:
Why book a multi-hour when all I need is 15 minutes. 5 minutes to get acquainted and undressed. 5 minutes to cum. and 5 minutes to get cleaned up, dressed and out the door.

However, I've never found a lady who offers 15 minute sessions. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
  • FK
  • 02-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Absolutely yes, you should get the time you reserve and you should be a happy man when you leave. You should feel pleased and hopefully would want to see the lady again.
if you have paid for hour of companionship and you happen to finish before that hour is up does that mean the session is over or does the hobbyist have freedom to ask for something else or to have another go at it, thoughts Originally Posted by Fgg0217
It's your money/time. You have the freedom to do with it as you please. I always assume the gent wants another go at it if time isn't up unless otherwise stated. So, I usually don't waste time...
If you habitually finish quick just bring a board game.
Or we can Nuru or play twister..
If you habitually finish quick just bring a board game. Originally Posted by pyramider
I always take 5-10 minutes to get to know the provider first! But when a plumber shows up at my house and says hello, I say "Never mind that shit, get to work!" LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

That's because a plumber cost more than a provider. lol
That's when being a mormon would come in handy. A rotation of 10-12 wives that compete with each other would probably do the trick!! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Hell I could figure out one, let alone have a bunch gang up on me! LOL
Hmm,

To label a lady in our world a "clock watcher" is to saddle her with a label no one would want. By extension, to hold it against a provider who perhaps does not attend to you for a full 60 minutes of an hour session is to indulge in hypocrisy. For me, if I finish, as I not infrequently do, before the full hour, then so be it. I hope, and find, that in return if we go over an hour (combining conversation and BCD) then OK too.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-06-2012, 10:20 PM
It's your time... you do what you want with it. Originally Posted by Shayla
If you make an hour appt. then you deserve just that Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I love women of few words!

Although.... one of these two wouldn't "let" me leave after time was up!
I always enjoy getting to know the provider. Most providers are very open and friendly! If you are a gentleman and sincere it seems in most cases the conversation is wonderful!

If I get done to early I read them a bed time story! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Or I start purring like a cat and DEMANDED that you rub my belly!! While I was draped over YOUR belly. We became belly buddies