Encounter: Listcrawler NicoleBandz is a runway model and a damn good time !!! (photos)

can't post nude photos of non verified providers here.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Just fucking with you, I appreciate it
she has a nice ass.
that ass is amazing!

gents -

she has just notified me that she has left for Arkansas.. she told me she'll be back soon tho..
Thanks Abe !! Though, I agree, not a case of GPS, BUT....

thanks SD..
Originally Posted by honest_abe
I agree with Abe I saw her about a week ago the on problem I had I wish I would have saw her friend she was very hot said she was from Tennesse they may have management saw a lot of high dollar male shoes in the room at the galleria motel but she does a great bbbj DT nqns non-stop pm me for a pic of her friend she gave me one
I agree with Abe I saw her about a week ago the on problem I had I wish I would have saw her friend she was very hot said she was from Tennesse they may have management saw a lot of high dollar male shoes in the room at the galleria motel but she does a great bbbj DT nqns non-stop pm me for a pic of her friend she gave me one Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42
funny.. i asked her about a doubles partner and she told me she did not have one..

also, i did not see any male shoes anywhere in the room..

anyway.. go ahead and be a good sport and post your "pic" of her friend right here on this thread..
Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Noooo. She's gone!
Not my cup of tea , No Jordan’s under the bed .... looked like Nike’s !
hahaha i didn't think about looking there!
Ok... what is H2O, and how do I get to the good stuff?
Good God. That ass is incredible. Those eyes are full of hot sluttiness.