Dirty houses/apartments for hosting ..... why oh why ?

Nasty, dirty incalls or outcalls in my opinion are a automatic turn off, but that’s why I made the post to get other people’s opinions. I take pride in my appearance & being clean & showered, I like sex just like the rest of us lol I want to get off too! but when the other person is dirty it ruins the whole experience & makes me want to leave. Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
Point taken Presley and I agree with you a 100 percent! I'm very particular about cleanliness and personal hygiene too. I expect my partner to be as clean & fresh as me. Hence the name I chose for myself "VeryClean".
My house is always spotless, however, when the provider enters, I am on the sofa like this:

Originally Posted by slubby
LMFAO!!! 😂🤣😂
To the dude that called Passionate Presley and your place was a shit hole you probably grew up in a rats nest!

I can’t stand a dirty place makes me think I’m going to leave with more than what I wanted after the appointment (ie. Bedbugs or “X”).

But maybe OP didn’t leave as she probably thought she would be followed or harmed by the dude? I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt.

This reminds me of a saying one of my best friends dad would tell us when we were in High School and he be drunk and checking what we would be up too in the garage usually we would be playing Madden and drinking (Sprite bottles fill them with vodka) back to the story he would be like “why are y’all here? Got get some tail! Remember if it ain’t kosher don’t fuck her!” At the time I was like I’m not Jewish? But it wasn’t until my 1st bad experience smelly smell (leave it to y’all’s imagination) I was like dang I get it 🤦🏻♂️😂
I always touched up whenever I hosted out of my house, to include mood lighting, candles, drinks to offer, mints close by. I even manscaped and did a few pushups a few minutes before the ladies arrived, to have a light pump going.

This, of course, was when I was younger and less of an old geezer.

Getting old sucks.
  • L.A.
  • 08-16-2019, 11:18 PM
I don' like to clean my house, but I do like to have a clean house so I actually have a housekeeper.

untitled.png
You know the father got be bumping boots with their housekeeper Alice. Carol was too plain and she had the crazy eyes.
I have actually had to stop seeing someone that always wanted outcall because their house was so disgusting
This is my absolute WORST hobby experience regarding this topic that occurred probably 12 years ago during the ASPD days and is a direct callout of the guilty party- DianaofDallas:

Alot of you may remember DianaofDallas from the time period before ASPD faded to black. I think see may have advertised on ASPD but I remember she was on Backpage for a very long time. She was a very pretty, very fit Black female with nice manmade breasts. She was very pretty and looked just like her ad pics, no deception there.

I booked an incall session with her and went to her incall apartment off Greenville Ave somewhere, I think it was Upper Greenville. Well, her incall wasn’t fit to raise pigs in, there was laundry, probably clean laundry and dirty laundry piled up on two sides of her bedroom, but the worst part was - THE DOG SHIT, that was EVERYWHERE!!!

I kid you not it was EVERYWHERE even in the fucking bathroom which I usually visit upon arrival to drain my lizard so it doesn’t effect a hard-on, wash my hands, and usually place the donation in the bathroom. Well, I didn’t drop the donation because I wasn’t sure I could go thru with the session and this dog shit, but when I came out of the bathroom Diana was on the bed in something very sexy, gosh damn she was hot and I wanted to eat her pussy bad. When I got close to the Promised Land her pussy stench was unbearable, I mean NASTY!!

I apologized, told her I couldn’t go thru with it, left her $50 I think and got the fuck out of there, trying not to trip over laundry and falling into dogshit or stepping in it on my way out!

I have never been in anything close to that since but I have walked out of some that just weren’t clean enough for me to fuck in.
You know the father got be bumping boots with their housekeeper Alice. Carol was too plain and she had the crazy eyes. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
The father was much more likely tapping Sam the Butcher. The ladies weren't his type.
The word on the street is I’m being called out!! Bahahaha im a bachelor and my place is unorganized (due to unfolded clothes). I’m the worst at folding clothes as I just wear out of the dryer and hamper. I have all my work clothes dry cleaned, so I have no interest in folding. I do admit I do have clothes everywhere downstairs (on chair and under stairs in hampers), but I did just came from out of town a couple days prior for work. My luggage was on a chair and all the clothes were everywhere on the chair too. Hahahahha she doesn't wonder how hard I work to obtain her donation, just cares that I have it and I guess that my place is always like a 5 start hotel!

I literally told her my place was a disorganized prior to coming but still offered so she didn't have to drive as far to her incall. I think she said that it would save her 20 minutes of driving. I do admit there was clothes everywhere, but I did spend 35 minutes cleaning the dishes, kitchen, bathroom, ran the Roomba and even lite a 3 wick candle (Blacktie from bath and body works so good!). As well as put a fresh duvet cover and sheets on the bed. Then took time to take a quick shower myself. This is so funny, as I live in a really nice downtown loft and even offered her a drink before and after as she made a comment on my fully stocked bar.

This seems to be retaliation to the review I wrote a day prior to this thread, by trying to attack my cleanliness and draw attention away from the poor review. Man I swear I thought I only dealt with this type of drawing attention away from the issue political BS during the election and at work, but jeez really here too!!! Man due to these attacks it makes me feel like not writing honest reviews as I’m am concerned with providers trying to retaliate on the reviewers.

Presley text(3:23 PM 8/16 20 minutes prior to this thread, PM if you want a screenshot) asking why I was trying to destroy her business on Friday, and I thought about that for a couple hours. My goal wasn’t to try and crush someone, but instead provide an honest view. Friday evening, I decided I was going to ask the moderator to add one more part to my story about the pros of the visit to due to a couple other reasons. The best part is I was writing an email to the moderator 10 minutes ago. When I logged in after I drafted something up in word, I saw a PM telling me about this thread. I was going to send the moderator an email on Friday, but I have had a friend visiting from out of town all weekend. Guess what we were doing, partying at bars, steakhouses and strip clubs all weekend and NOT FOLDING CLOTHES!!!

If you honestly felt that an unorganized home is an issue in the future. I would recommend telling the client that the environment is not suitable for you and asking them to instead visit your incall in the future. Instead of providing rush service that frustrates the client as well as you being somewhere that makes you feel uncomfortable. I'm still very surprised as you seem to be have been in the industry for a while. It just seems strange as if this was true, I would have thought you would have knew how to deal with a situations like this proactively(aka right when you arrived) instead of passive agressivley attacking customers on the boards.

If you anyone needs some refs regarding my cleanliness and the providers that have visited my place, I will easily provide. This is so freaking weird.
Shiattt. It's on now.

Let me go stand on the curb. 😁😁😁
LuvHerMadlyEverytime, since you asked earlier in another thread, now is the time for popcorn.

WOW! Now that’s a plot twist, the ol’ look over here!

Create a thread to divert attention from the guys review and lower his credibility 😯🤔🤨

I was imagining it was worse that just clothes...
The father was much more likely tapping Sam the Butcher. The ladies weren't his type. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What? For real? Where do those 3 brats of his come from?
Gentlemen, why invite a provider over if your house is dirty, like realllllyyyy dirty & nasty?

Ladies, how do you politely say “ ummmm clean your nasty house before you invite people over “ lol

We don’t like dirty houses or smelly houses just as much as you gentlemen don’t like dirty/smelly incalls, the only difference is y’all can leave. We have to suck it up lol Originally Posted by Passionate Presley

I am glad to say that is the first thing I do before I schedule anything. I feel if your having company then your house should be clean. Hell I even scrub the toilets and make sure that bowl is shines bright like a diamond. haha Everyone has their own views on this but this is where I stand.