Has anyone actually seen Shelby?

I called "Shelby" from a backpage ad about 3 years ago. Definitely NOT the girl in the pic. She was nice enough, but the age difference, body type difference (much heavier than in the fake pic) were too much for me to really get turned on.

Thing is, she seemed nice enough, and I'll bet there are enough guys out there who would book her based on seeing her real pics.

I've seen a couple of fairly large grandmotherly types repeatedly posting on BP....so they seem to be getting calls....there is someone for everyone, eh?
OK well all news to me. I have had TWO double nuru's with Shelby. I tried that link and couldn't get thru so not sure if we are talking the same gal.

I had a regular of mine who set up the 1st nuru and he has seen her for some time before that. She was a blast I didn't get her age but I wouldn't put her at 40 at all.
She has dark curly hair, short like me not thin, not bbw.

We had such a good time I arranged another double nuru with my best regular client. I had read that she was such a no show that I was getting nervous when she didn't get there 30 min early but she did show up before the guy. Another great time was had by all.

I found her to be adorable. I can't speak to all the other stuff but that is my experience with her.
+1.......about capturing the daughters and all that.