China virus

Nobody Hmm
chinese wuhan virus Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not Kung Flu? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hollywood extra $ 21

We have to go in to see weapon of mass destruction sneeze sneeze, oh look we found what have you done for me lately again into DEEP IMPACT OHIO LAMB SCAM to the TENN. volunteer charity collection into smaller pieces for Black Friday.
OMIECRON ,,,,,,,,,,
Ooops. PCR tests canceled and recalled

I think the new test is called the Sovereign test or something. I took it and turns out I got it b-a-a-a-d. Yet oddly enough - it feels pretty good.

• oeb11
  • 11-29-2021, 12:45 PM
WYID - thank You - good sir!
AP News: Vermont is 1st state to vaccinate 80% of eligible population (June 14, 2021)

Vermont is the most vaccinated state in the country with 80% of those over age 12 vaccinated by June 14, 2021.

Since vaccinating 80% of their eligible population, Vermont's all-cause excess mortality has been twice as high as 2020.

Why are excess deaths higher in 2021 than 2020 in the most vaccinated state in the country❓

@KanekoaTheGreat
You would need to state clearly what the all cause excess mortality includes. Deaths from what causes ?
  • Tiny
  • 11-29-2021, 07:57 PM
AP News: Vermont is 1st state to vaccinate 80% of eligible population (June 14, 2021)

Vermont is the most vaccinated state in the country with 80% of those over age 12 vaccinated by June 14, 2021.

Since vaccinating 80% of their eligible population, Vermont's all-cause excess mortality has been twice as high as 2020.

Why are excess deaths higher in 2021 than 2020 in the most vaccinated state in the country❓

@KanekoaTheGreat Originally Posted by bambino
I bet if you look at excess deaths based on total deaths in 2021 compared to 2019 and prior years, Vermont will look a lot better than most states. Total COVID deaths in Vermont since the start of the epidemic are 410. The population is 623,000. The area where I live has half as many people and 932 deaths.
You would need to state clearly what the all cause excess mortality includes. Deaths from what causes ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Imma guessing 'all causes' maybe.
OMICRON=MORONIC