The Crazy Marine returns ladies.....

The review that "Playdoh" Crazy Marine wrote is fake!!! An email was sent to the email address provided and the booking agent says that Rachel does not and never has provided 30 min appointments.
Rachel is staying in Arboretum not Downtown because of SXSW according to booking agent. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rodderick, when does a booking agent going to tell a person not setting an appt the vicinity ?? Come on.
Go look on eros.com

You're whining like a mule --- stop having this vendetta out on me because of your wife and i. Not cool bro its over already
Not a chance Marine! I have the email bite me you lying stalking thief! And what about the fact she was no longer in town when you didn't see her?

Kinda hard to see a provider that doesn't do half hours when she had already left town two days earlier.
Should post a link to where you have a copy of that email.

That doesn't go against the GL, I think.
Should post a link to where you have a copy of that email.

That doesn't go against the GL, I think. Originally Posted by Precious_b
This will clear it up rodderick... Wheres the email???

Tell your wife its over. Ive moved on
It's been forwarded.

Ladies pm your email if you would like this piece of garbages picture. I will send it to you. He also has very identifying tattoos, by the time you see that it will be too late, but I will tell you what they are.
It's been forwarded.

Ladies pm your email if you would like this piece of garbages picture. I will send it to you. He also has very identifying tattoos, by the time you see that it will be too late, but I will tell you what they are. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Points coming very soon RR

And RR, one more thing +1
Points for what dirtbag? lol learn the game stupid.
Not a chance Marine! I have the email bite me you lying stalking thief! And what about the fact she was no longer in town when you didn't see her?

Kinda hard to see a provider that doesn't do half hours when she had already left town two days earlier. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Shes does half hrs.... If you want details then ill give them to you. Ive seen her before .... Youre an idiot. Stop being so bitter RR

OH AND WHAT GUY SAY " bite me " LMAO
Points for what dirtbag? lol learn the game stupid. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Im not gonna argue with you back and forth.... Im at the gym. This is my last message the after that ill be notifying st christopher
Well get used to it, because I can give these ladies all the info about you including your face pics as long as I do it off of Eccie.
You might as well give up Crazy Marine! I will be keeping their attention on the danger you represent until you are no longer around.
Your days of sneaking past screening just got a lot fucking harder.
Well get used to it, because I can give these ladies all the info about you including your face pics as long as I do it off of Eccie.
You might as well give up Crazy Marine! I will be keeping their attention on the danger you represent until you are no longer around.
Your days of sneaking past screening just got a lot fueling harder. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You keep saying crazy marine... Are you referring to 95 % of the Marine Corps?
Nope just you Playdoh as any provider with a drop of common sense can find in SA alerts.
Actually as I said earlier you are The Marine, but we're deemed Crazy Marine after ripping off and hurting girls.
But now they have the correct words to search.
Nope just you Playdoh as any provider with a drop of common sense kind find in SA alerts. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Rodderick leave what happened between your wife and i in the real world. Just stop it bro youre acting like a teenager 😂😂😂😂😂
Nope just you Playdoh as any provider with a drop of common sense can find in SA alerts.
Actually as I said earlier you are The Marine, but we're deemed Crazy Marine after ripping off and hurting girls.
But now they have the correct words to search. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I have two more reviews coming your way RR
I don't mind acting like a teenager if more ladies get the word about you.