Really Guys???? Are ya serious?

Do bullshit threads like this make anyone horny? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Nope, it makes us all assholes. I like the taint.
Yeah, I suppose you're right about that. I'll ask around. You really do have some good points in your posts. I know your not intending to help so much, but really, I like you. you might be a bit crass, but overall it is not a bad quality! I bet you could make gummy bears hard. So anything else that I should put on my bucket list that you deem necessary for me, don't hesitate to let me know! So far so good, oh, and I mean it! You are GreaT in my book, maybe you were the kid that nobody liked, but not anymore.... Nope, not now newbie.
here---- HAVE ONE----- it's a cyber hug
neverhappened - 400/35. I dont know what happened with that but he has told me that it was just a mistake and informed me that the review cant be changed as far as he knows. Im not going to badger him for it. It is what it is. Wrong date... Wrong price... Not anything that should have any feathers ruffled I dont think. Then again I am new to this stuff. Maybe I will be stoned for this, is that what i deserve instead? Okay, so that last part was a little too far. But, honestly I know the attacks are there, I see the valiant efforts to exile me, a banishment petition ongoing...... I just like me, Im pretty great. I am happy and my corner of this life has not failed me thus far. So I'll live in my cruddy "RED ROOF INN" style 2br Condo-Trashium with the hideous mat I took from my brother at my door's entrance, and continue to be .... Just the way I am. good luck to everyone that participated here on this thread. I really enjoyed the education I received today and will surely use the stuff at some point. I am already hopeful that a couple of new friendships will come out of this that really seem promising ...
Attachment 182345
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=...KPqLPc51J2GDDw

I found this...

But i have access to my own stuff. I did not realize until this moment that the clientele had to have premium access in order to view rates.... SINCERELY!!!

MY apologies to everyone here... I obviously have my foot in my mouth this morning. I will remember this and plan to embed a link to assist in price questions! Sorry, I mean that with sincerity... AND thank u to eccienewbie for the enlightenment, really, thanxxx Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
You sound so sweet! I feel like hugging you.
... the Condominium Complex ( off of the Lyndon B Johnson Freeway & Alpha Rd area. Its near the Galleria Mall) that my sister and I have had since moving here. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
Ahh I know the place..has a couple of nice restaurants in the street level. A couple of years ago this was the hobby hub of north Dallas..but I heard it got out of hand so management did their best to run off the pimps and hookers.

Nice place.. and convenient too. One could "hobby past the lobby and then eat at the street"
Please accept my condolences for the loss of your brother.

Is that one of the homebuilders that went belly up when the housing market crashed? I don't think I have passed by any new subdivisions with their name on it lately.
Have I ever asked the question, "how much?" Well, not in so many words, but yes, I've had to ask before. Sometimes ladies leave the information off their adds and profiles. Some ladies post "SPECIALS" and then don't bother to mention what they are (presumably so you have to contact them to ask, I suppose). So yes, sometimes we do have to ask so much. In the very rare instances that I haven't gotten it before I come over (or if I happen to forget), I usually try to be a bit more circumspect.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to check how much of a donation for your time." or something similar. However, it's still technically, "How much?"

Sorry, Esme--it's going to come up occasionally, at least from silly, forgetful folks like myself.
Do bullshit threads like this make anyone horny? Originally Posted by monkmonk
Well, that pose sure does!
How can you guys read what is on the doormat?

You are a pretty lady, Esme.

I'm sure some of the questions can be frustrating, but as mentioned, there are times when there is conflicting info regarding the fees.

I remember a time when it was common practice for a lady to confirm the fee, after screening and the appointment was set.
As for the question, I cannot remember ever asking. I do remember times that I have decided to pass a lady by because of uncertainty of her rates.

It really comes down to this.
A picture of a cute girl, the anticipation of being nekkid with cute girl, .... the little brain does not have the capacity to comprehend rate structure, much less read what is posted.
While it can be an uncomfortable question,I believe due to providers blasting clients for "shorting" them that I'm sure some just want to make sure they cover the correct amount as reviews often state different amounts....and you may have ****** him silly and his brain is not functioning properly at the moment.

Merry Christmas

Hey Esma how much for a ten minute session I don't think asking the rate is def con 3 level issue. You can easily ignore or refer them to your website etc etc etc btw nice way to post another long dizzing threAD
No. Typically, I do my homework, so I don't have to ask "How Much". Just read the reviews and tip accordingly.
While it can be an uncomfortable question,I believe due to providers blasting clients for "shorting" them that I'm sure some just want to make sure they cover the correct amount as reviews often state different amounts....and you may have ****** him silly and his brain is not functioning properly at the moment.

Merry Christmas

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Nice xmas tree
No. Typically, I do my homework, so I don't have to ask "How Much". Just read the reviews and tip accordingly. Originally Posted by Doc_rob
+1!
I ask how much all of the time.

Since I typically am looking for something non-typical, after screening I may ask the verbotten question.

For instance, with Jynx, I typically will see her for a L0 massage session, followed by a L1, L2, or L3 (or all of the above) finish. I might ask her, would you take $$$ for a session consisting of a 45 minute massage only and 45 minutes of x,y,&z? (In this case, I typically fill in the $$$ with real numbers, just an example.)
I ask how much all of the time.

Since I typically am looking for something non-typical, after screening I may ask the verbotten question.

For instance, with Jynx, I typically will see her for a L0 massage session, followed by a L1, L2, or L3 (or all of the above) finish. I might ask her, would you take $$$ for a session consisting of a 45 minute massage only and 45 minutes of x,y,&z? (In this case, I typically fill in the $$$ with real numbers, just an example.) Originally Posted by tigercat
And see, while some may get agitated with that approach, to me it makes perfect sense. Not everything in this little erotic world of ours is cookie cutter.