“DOES ANYONE REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR? WMASS VETERANS RECALL ‘DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY’”

Bt was there..
Fucking retard whiffy starts a worthwhile thread then fucks it up.

Yes I remember it had a aunt and uncle on Pearl when it was attacked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well what is it that you remember about Pearl Harbor small dick
fucking moron
Well what is it that you remember about Pearl Harbor small dick
fucking moron Originally Posted by gary5912
That it was a week before my Grandma received word that my aunt and uncle were alive . Go fuck yourself brainless MF.
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Fucking retard whiffy starts a worthwhile thread then fucks it up.

Yes I remember it had a aunt and uncle on Pearl when it was attacked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Were your aunt and uncle opposed to gay marriage? If so, they were close minded, unAmerican homophobic assholes ruining America..right?
After all, anyone who opposed gay marriage is bad for America, even if they fought at Pearl, right?
Bt was there.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Once again, Lama speaks the truth! I was at Pearl on 12/7.

12/7/1998
Were your aunt and uncle opposed to gay marriage? If so, they were close minded, unAmerican homophobic assholes ruining America..right?
After all, anyone who opposed gay marriage is bad for America, even if they fought at Pearl, right? Originally Posted by DSK
Take your stupid remark and go fuck yourself, you fucktards can come up with the dumbest statements. Try saying something about the OP.
  • DSK
  • 12-11-2015, 06:11 AM
Take your stupid remark and go fuck yourself, you fucktards can come up with the dumbest statements. Try saying something about the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FUCK YOU!!
FUCK YOU!! Originally Posted by DSK
don't get your hopes up.
don't get your hopes up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Was JLIdiot trying to proposition you? Once again?

Perhaps for his next performance, JL will threaten to kick your ass at Love Field.

With his bare fists!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that your son, the circus performer, SLOBBRIN?
Didn't you forget the last word in your signature stock answer, JL?

I guess if you shout, people will hear you. Right, FAGGOT?

• DSK
  • 12-11-2015, 11:14 AM
Take your stupid remark and go fuck yourself, you fucktards can come up with the dumbest statements. Try saying something about the OP. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Probably every single person who died at Pearl Harbor would have opposed gay marriage.
Probably every single person who died at Pearl Harbor would have opposed gay marriage. Originally Posted by DSK
That is your idea of a comment about the OP ? WTF does gay marriage and Remembering a attack on Pearl Harbor have to do with it? You wingnuts are obsessed with gay marriage. Should have stuck with don't ask don't tell.
Probably every single person who died at Pearl Harbor would have opposed gay marriage. Originally Posted by DSK
How stupid are you? They also believed in freedom and the right of people to live in peace.
  • DSK
  • 12-11-2015, 04:07 PM
How stupid are you? They also believed in freedom and the right of people to live in peace. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well now, what percentage of those heroes do you think would have considered two men "marrying" each other as legitimate? Be honest, kimosabe.